1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Vacation thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NYJuggalo45, Oct 1, 2012.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Didn't see one...

I'm gone from Thurs-Mon. I will try my best to do my recruiting online, but I'm going to be up in the Catskill mountains so not sure what kind of coverage will be there. I will put myself on auto on Wed.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

Sounds fun man.

3. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

well the trip should be cool...mostly just relaxing with the family, doing the whole pumpkin/apple picking stuff. the cool part is that we will be coming home with a puppy. we got a chocolate lab from a breeder upstate and we will be bringing him home on monday. 7 weeks old...pretty sure my shoe is gonna be bigger than him.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Gyrene76

Dude that sounds amazing. My uncle is a detective in Tampa and he has a Chocolate Lab. One of the smartest animals I've ever seen. It's great with kids too.

5. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

FELLAS...........Headed out of town for work for 36 hours. I will return Wednesday at 11am EST. I played my last game against Ohio State. If you advance tonight I should be able to recruit before I head out. Thanks G

6. Gyrene76

I'm still without internet:

AT&T will be at my house Wednesday. That means I have to wait 9 days after ordering before they come to my house...smh.

I'm still working as best as possible.

7. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

Headed out of town for work late tonight around midnight EST. I have already recruited and scheduling my game with Colorado on the site to play this game tonight before I leave.

Thanks

G

8. Gyrene76

As far as I know...tomorrow my internet will finally be installed :mad: