Vacation Time

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by Spayer419, Jul 7, 2012.

1. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

If you are going out of town and missing an extended period of time, let us know in advance. It will help us with scheduling and we will be able to determine how to proceed. Generally, we will not hold up the dynasty for any member. However, if you notify us in advance, we might be able to move around the advance schedule so that you wont have to miss many/any games.

You should definitely post something in this thread if you are going to be out of communication for consecutive days. If you go more than one day not being on PS3, responding to messages on here or to texts if you are someone that gave up that information, then it puts me in a tough position. This shouldn't be your top priority, but communication is still key and appreciated.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2012
  2. Rekkapryde

Rekkapryde Walk On

I will be out of town starting this Friday through Sunday night.

3. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Thanks for the heads up, we will see how we handle it based on where we are in the schedule. If possible, please finish all of your tasks for whatever week we are in before you leave

4. Rekkapryde

Rekkapryde Walk On

Going on family vacation starting this Friday. Will be gone August 3 and returning the evening of August 10th.

I'll try and play my games via Supersim online if we got a good connection at my timeshare in Orlando. I'll take my ps3 as well, but I can't make promises as to being able to play.

5. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Ok we will be in contact during your vacation via text. I will try my best to backload your schedule too

6. Rekkapryde

Rekkapryde Walk On

Thanks. I have internet access at my timeshare, so I might be able to play. Still no human opponents would be nice the first couple of weeks just in case. I can do recruiting etc every night.

7. wayers50

wayers50 Walk On

Just a heads up, I will not be able to play next week. I have to go out into the field for the whole week, well either tuesday-friday or monday-friday, not sure when. I'll will have an exact date later this week.

8. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

As some of you know I coach high school football here in Wisconsin, well the season has offically started so heres my schedule:

From now until the week starting 8-19 (Sunday):

Sunday: Work 4am - 1230pm

Monday: Work 4-1230 - Football 3-6 wont get home till 715ish

Tuesday: Work 4-1230 - Football 3-6 wont get home till 715ish

Wednesday: Work 4-1230 - Football 3-6 wont get home till 715ish

Thursday: Football 3-6 wont get home till 715ish

Friday: Football 3-6 wont get home till 715ish

Saturday: Work 4-1230

Starting the week of the 19th:

Sunday: Work 4am - 1230pm

Monday: Work 4-1230 - Football 3-6 wont get home till 715ish

Tuesday: Work 4-1230 - Football 3-6 wont get home till 715ish

Wednesday: Work 4-1230 - Football 3-6 wont get home till 715ish

Thursday: Football game @ 530

Friday: Football game @ 700

Saturday: -Nothing-

*All Times are Central

9. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Thanks Glen, still looks like you will have time to play at nights so no worries

10. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

Yeah shouldn't be too much of a problem

11. CJTHA1

CJTHA1 Walk On

As you know i do have school starting again in a couple of weeks. That being said, here is my times that i will be free during school. Thank you guys very much for letting me a part of this dynasty. This will be in effect as of August 27th
    Monday: N/A
    Tuesday: 10pm-2am
    Wednesday: 10pm-1am
    Thursday: 9pm-2am
    Friday: N/A
    Saturday: 11pm-4am
    Sunday 11pm-2am

12. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

I'm going to be out of town for work next week for a couple of days. I fly out Monday afternoon and return home Wednesday night. I should have access to at least do my recruiting via the web and depending on how the advances shape up, I might not miss any games.

13. Antonio T.

Antonio T. Walk On

I'm not going on vacation, but I won't be available Mon-Fri the Week of Dec. 3-7 and Dec. 10-14 (The weekends are still good, though). After that I'll be open. Got a really heave workload the next 2 weeks...

14. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

I won't be available until Monday. I'm out of state for a funeral. I got my week 7 stuff done, I'll post my recruiting committs on Monday

15. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

OK sounds good, just know that you'll be on autopilot. Please make an effort to schedule your game and play Rekkapryde this weekend

16. Rekkapryde

Rekkapryde Walk On

Tonite at 1030/11pm still goodright?

17. Antonio T.

Antonio T. Walk On

I'm not going on vacation but I will be out of town until Friday cause of work. So, I'll just put my stuff on auto-advance until I get back.

18. CJTHA1

CJTHA1 Walk On

Im going to be out of town this weekend due to time at work and i will be out of town next weekend to celebrate my birthday with family. If we advance today is it possible to hold off advancing to week 5 til i get back Monday morning?

19. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Maybe, you're playing a team you should SIM win against, so it depends on when everyone else is ready. If we can advance tomorrow night I'm not going to make everyone else wait, understand? I dont usually postpone in these situations

20. CJTHA1

CJTHA1 Walk On

I dont want others to wait on me good sir and i do understand what you are saying. Def not trying to keep everyone waiting. Im enjoying being back in the league and i dont want to slow anything down.

21. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

Spayer419 Next weekend (22nd, 23rd, 24th) I am going to a show (Swedish House Mafia) at the Rogers Center. I'm leaving Friday (22nd) afternoon and will be home probably around 4pm Sunday (24th).

Assuming the CC week gets adv'd after the GT/ND Game Friday evening.... that leaves Saturday, Sunday for CC Games with an adv likely by Monday morning at the latest (based upon our typical adv speed).

A little early to assume when we can do Off-Season, but if we cuold get the season wrapped up by Sunday afternoon (possible).... and we do Off-Season Sunday Evening (likely best time for everyone) that would mean I cuold get at least a couple weeks in before I have to go. If my schedules anything like it was this season, next year - I have a majority of my user games early in the year. I hope I don't have to be put on auto for any of them... I will do my absolute best to work around the schedules of anyone else but hopefully there can be a way Spayer can schedule a bye week or two early in my season so that I won't miss too much.

22. jandy

jandy Walk On

Looks like my chances to repeat in the SEC are low...I'll be gone on spring break from March 1st to the 9th. I'll probably end up missing the Florida and Oklahoma games

23. fishdock

fishdock Walk On

Oh no! Sincerely, that's a bummer. No one ever wants a shot like that. Enjoy your break at least.

• Like Like x 1
  24. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

Cold drinks , beautiful women an tropical climate trump any repeat ANYTHING NCAA. Enjoy brother!!

• Like Like x 1
  25. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

Is everybodies Spring Break the 1st-9th??? I am going to be in Florida March 11-15 I just found out this morning.... How do you guys typically handle this Spayer419 does the league slow down or do we take a break or??? I would imagine I and Jandy aren't the only ones who will be taking off.