Vacation/Unavailability

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Mallard Muscle, Jul 7, 2009.

1. Mallard Muscle

Mallard Muscle Blue Chip Prospect

Vacation/Unavailability

I know we'll all be playing this game as much as possible when it comes out but I thought I should start this topic for those of you who know when you won't be able to play in the next few weeks or months.

I am currently working 40 hours a week M-F, but I'm also in school on Tuesday and Thursday evenings. In almost any case I'll be able to get online and play one game per night, but just know that most of my activity will occur after 6PM Pacific time during the week and at anytime during the weekend.

I will also be taking a vacation from Tuesday, July 28th to Monday, August 3rd. I know it's not an ideal time to be MIA from my 360, but I haven't had a real vacation in a long time and I've had this one planned for almost a year.

Just a heads up to everyone in the league.

2. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

Alright man, thanks for the heads up. Flexibility on this kind of stuff is one of the main reasons that the OFFL exists - we care about the football, but we also have lives. Long as we get notice like this, we're golden.

So where're you headed?

3. Mallard Muscle

I fly into Las Vegas late Tuesday night where I'll meet my two cousins. The three of us will then drive to Carlsbad, CA on Wednesday and spend the rest of the time on the beach. We have a beach house rented out the whole time we're there.

4. Razcalking1978

Niiiice. Never stayed at a beach house, but sounds like good times.

5. bfruchey

bfruchey Walk On

On Vacation

July 24 - August 1.

I will also be starting my masters in the fall and I believe classes will be on Wed. nights. I should still be able to play on Wed. though.

6. bfruchey

bfruchey Walk On

Raz, can you sart this in a sticky so it will always be there?

7. Mallard Muscle

Just a reminder fellas, I'm officially on vacation. I'm at the airport as I type this awaiting my flight to Vegas.

I have a user game in week 3 that I'll be able to play on Monday evening if you're all willing to postpone the Sunday advancement. By no means am I expecting to hold up the league, but I'll be checking the site once a day if you decide to delay the advance.

8. MazzMan56

MazzMan56 Walk On

I will be gone from friday (aug 14th) until sunday (aug 16th). I should be home sunday night.

Going to see Dave Matthews Band down in west palm. (y)

9. Razcalking1978

Oh for... just as I make you Game of the Week.

10. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

I will be out of town Monday, August 17th - Wednesday, August 19th on business.

11. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

I'll be in the Outer Banks/Maryland/Giants Stadium from 9/6 through 9/13.

12. Mallard Muscle

I'm making a trip to Savannah, GA next Thursday 10/1 and won't be back until very late Monday 10/5.

Raz, I would really appreciate it if you could schedule a bye week for me during that time. I realize it can be difficult to predict, but by the time we're done with the off-season stuff we should have a pretty good idea as to what week we'll be in during that time so I don't have to miss a game. It's not necessary if you can't make it work, but I thought I'd ask anyways. Thanks.