VACATION / UNAVAILABLE

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Danthraxxx, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

If you are going out of town or going to be away for a while this is where you would post these alerts guys.

They should look something like this :

Joe Coach - leaving 7/15 and returning 7/18 , I have games upcoming against =Jim Coach & =Dave Coach , please be advised =Danthraxxx

The = sign would obviously be @ to properly tag your opponent and myself.

Plead use this if you see it coming, nothing is more rude than leaving guys hanging.

2. GDip

GDip Walk On

Just a thought, but in order to avoid having to wait to hear from people for too long would you guys be alright with posting our phone #'s? I know I've not always wanted to throw my number out to a bunch of random people, but a quick text msg, can save a lot of hours of playing the waiting game. If we really want to move this dynasty along at a good pace I think this could help. Thoughts?

3. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

This is not something I want to do at this time. As new members you guys need to be active in the forums and use this website as the main means of communication. With that being said do I text with guys on the site ?...... Yes , but I have know those guys for a year or two and I know they are not crazy people and will not do something to make me regret giving them my cell. Nothing personal, but I don't know any of you guys from Adam at this point so unless I know you for a while i will not text you.

Nothing wrong with trying to make things run smooth , but we need to stick to the script for the time being.

4. GDip

GDip Walk On

understand. the website makes for a good way to organize the league. I hate to be the d*ck of the group, but that last f up just makes me realize how hard it is to get everyone to use the site for its purpose.

5. FCCarsenal

FCCarsenal Walk On

hey guys just letting you all know that I am leaving town later today for business. I will be back tomorrow night. I will try to get what I can done today before i leave

6. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

CTgotDaGameLokD is going out of town 7/30 - Returning 8/2 that evening. It looks like I may have a user game against sreese, depending on how fast he or slow the lg advances...I'm cool with letting any users playing the CPU..Just FYI Danthraxxx

7. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

Danthraxxx I will be out of town this weekend. Leaving right after work Friday and won't be back til Sunday night around 10. If we can get to the next week tonight I'll be able to go tonight otherwise I won't get my stuff in til Sunday.

8. jay2149

jay2149 Walk On

iam leaving tuesday nite for Tennessee my wife grandfather died i want be back till labor day

9. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

I am really sorry for your loss man , just message me when you are back & ready , take your time.

10. jay2149

jay2149 Walk On

thanks bro