Vacations & Absences

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by IrishBearcat, Feb 15, 2014.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

If you're going to be gone for whatever reason, let us know here.

2. IrishBearcat

Just got a call from a company I go on trips for from time to time. They want me to leave tomorrow afternoon, and I'll return sometime Friday.

The good news is I can advance from the web, and if necessary my brother can recover my account. Hoping we can squeeze in an advance tonight so I can knock my game out with Twister18 before I go.

3. IrishBearcat

Going to bed, working tomorrow 10 AM - 2 PM, then hitting the road.

I will have cell phone and CPU access. If you need to get in touch with me shoot me a PM. Expect advances to occur as scheduled. I will be back Friday afternoon.

4. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

I will be camping and fishing from 4pm today until Sunday early afternoon....

IrishBearcat is there a chance we advance early this AM? I will be home for about 90 minutes packing my stuff up around 11am cst...otherwise ill put myself on Auto.

5. IrishBearcat

Would if I could man, but several users have yet to play and the advance max is set for tonight. Have fun on your trip and we should be able to wait for you to get back for this upcoming week. Do you have a user game?

6. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

no worries! Ill be back to play on sunday and will before the advance. Ill let you know if i need a tad more time, but should be ok. Thanks!

7. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

IrishBearcat I am moving into a new place on April 16th. My roommate is moving out of our current place on April 1, and he's shutting off the internet on March 26. I will be disconnected from internet from March 26 all the way til April 16th. I should be able to keep up with recruiting, but I'll be on AP for the majority of next season.

8. IrishBearcat

Leaving town tonight at 5 PM to head up to Michigan. I'll be back sometime Wednesday. I'll pass the tag to Bucs before I leave so we are not delayed in advancing

9. IrishBearcat

Going to be out of town traveling for work this week. I leave in an hour and won't be back until late Thursday night

10. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

Want to leave me the info for your GT so I can do off-season for you? Or will u be able to do it from the comp?

11. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

Bucs I am headed out of town for the holiday on Wednesday morning. I'll be back Sunday afternoon.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Bucs I'm leaving town early Friday morning and returning Monday evening. Any way you could throw a bye week in there around that time?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

Ill do my best

14. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Thanks man. Keeping with our normal advance pace I think Week 3 is when I'd need it. If anyone else is willing I wouldn't mind a week 1 user game to get it out of the way.

15. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Bucs

I am leaving Thursday morning until late Sunday night. If I can get a week 1 cpu game great. Or if that OOC user game is vs you later in the year I will volunteer if I can get the cpu game week 1.

Thx

16. Todd Ramsey

Todd Ramsey Walk On

Will be gone for most of August starting tomorrow. If we advance at 10pm EST tonight I will probably play my last game and go on auto. I will continue to recruit. Bucs

• Like Like x 1
  17. bruin228

bruin228 Walk On

Will be gone all day tomorrow.