Valencia C.F

Discussion in 'TFL: League 1 Red' started by Bryan Colmenares, May 22, 2011.

1. Bryan Colmenares

Bryan Colmenares Walk On

Welcome to the Home Of VALENCIA C.F
    [​IMG]

2. Bryan Colmenares

Bryan Colmenares Walk On

"After recent games I have noticed the team has been pulling off quite a few ties...5 ties to be exact, the most recent against Instabull , their possible Europa League opponents." says the manager of Valencia,he states,"If we can score first, and hold the game until the very end, then i think we can win this cup,Defense is what will be worked on, and mostly focused, our possession is already tooken care of, we just need to finish more, and defend more than we use to if we are looking forward to win this."

3. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

I'll give you 2 losses next week, don't worry. :)

4. Bryan Colmenares

Bryan Colmenares Walk On

im 0-5-2 :p you mean 3?

5. hedache

hedache Walk On

Give him a break. The Spanierds don't speak English that well. Looking at that paragraph, it's pretty successful actually. About 95% correct is considered over achievement!

6. Bryan Colmenares

Bryan Colmenares Walk On

You trying to make fun of my grammer Mr.Accented man who i can hardly understand over mic -.-

7. hedache

hedache Walk On

It's @KillerNuts making fun of your grammar. Plus accent is harder to fix than grammar. Grammar is more about education while accent is an unfortunate disease you can't totally get rid of.

8. Wick36

No, we have a double header next week. You will be given two additional losses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVlio_s27Bs

• Like Like x 1
  9. Bryan Colmenares

Bryan Colmenares Walk On

so killer your saying hedache is suffering from an accent syndrome? :p

10. Wick36

Nope.

11. Bryan Colmenares

Bryan Colmenares Walk On

then why the balls did you suggest it?

12. Bryan Colmenares

Bryan Colmenares Walk On

or not killer, sorry can you get this shit off my page? lol im not spamming your team page with pictures of naked gay men am I?

13. Wick36

I didn't realize I was spamming your page with naked gay men.
    Feel free to spam my page with that, though.

14. Bryan Colmenares

Bryan Colmenares Walk On

will do

15. hedache

hedache Walk On

He must have been confused with the other tab he has open in his browser. Switching back and forward, he thought it was his club page, it was only one of the many tabs he has open with naked gay men :p Joking Bryan you don't have to get pissy like that already before you even read this :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Bryan Colmenares

Bryan Colmenares Walk On

17. Bryan Colmenares

Bryan Colmenares Walk On

After a months vacation, Manager Bryan Colmenares has agreed to stay with Valencia for one more season, the Colombian Manager says he can continue to perfect the team with their form of play makig it easier to communicate, he also states that he will expect alot from his "prized" striker Soldado, and his creative midfield Mata, he is also thinking about "picking up the pace" he says, after watching Real Madrid on a U.S tour he says he will consider counter attack tactics for the next season to come, he also says he will definately finish Europa Cup this season if the team qualifies, him unable to finish due to his break. He also says as his first game will be against Valencia's long lasting rivals Villareal, Colmenares says he is going to hope the best for his rival club as his comeback will not be underestimated. Thats all for League 1 Spanish news. Stay tuned

18. Bryan Colmenares

Bryan Colmenares Walk On

Bryan Colmenares held a special press conference today specifying that after this season he will be leaving Valencia for a new team, he states ,"The team has destroyed itself when i came back, and I'm strongly disappointed on the teams flow",he then walked out of the room, with no words left to say, could this be the end of a successful league 1 team from last season? It may be....

19. Krebstar425

Krebstar425 Thee Mighty DFB

Hmmm, let the rumors of Mr. Colmenares to Porto FC officially start!

(check L1 news tonight)

20. hedache

hedache Walk On

What is it that you do at the moment? Why don't you sit down and do your job and post the news right now?

21. Krebstar425

Krebstar425 Thee Mighty DFB

I'm working at the moment. Well, I'm at work. It's easier to do at home. The image template is there and I can take my time. Also, I am sitting.

22. Bryan Colmenares

Bryan Colmenares Walk On

i love that story :]

23. Bryan Colmenares

Bryan Colmenares Walk On

Valencia Has A small press conference with La Liga which was broadcasted on the news

"A few days ago...FC Zenit made statement that Spanish Teams do not know what a slide tackle is....those words offended me, as I myself is in charge of this wonderful club...Two Seasons, and I've made it here, this being my last, all I gave for this club..and I get an insult from a russian team...do the russians even know how to play World Class Soccer? Put Zenit Against Barcelona, Barcelona would win...against Madrid, Madrid would win, against Valencia..I'm going to give this league a win...this is personally for you Zenit....I'm coming for you..and your going to get scored on, and by god, your words will none the less be swallowed every single time that ball hits YOUR net."

(The Valencia Manager Stormed Out the Room with his Staff)