Valid Recruiting Question

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by JOEDESIGNS, Jan 3, 2010.

1. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

Valid Recruiting Question

Can I go after a 5 Star in the off season?

2. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Dat will have to answer this one if he knows it. I'm not exactly sure what the sanctions from AG were.

3. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

Yea I couldn't remember this one either. Dat your input would be appreciated. And no matter what the answer is, can we please sticky just a recruiting guidelines thread? There might already be one, but recruiting deserves it's own post.

4. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

It's easily found in the dynasty information thread. Filed under recruiting. ;)

5. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Here's another recruiting question about our 1/7/70 limits. Back when Raz was still here, I'm pretty sure that it was decided that the technical definitions of that rule were:
    70 players total
    7 4*s
    1 5* or below

We decided on that since Raz couldn't sign any 5*s (he was Wisconsin) and he wanted 8 4*s (7 + 1) instead.

I just want to make sure that I can sign either 1 5* and 7 4* guys or 0 5* and 8 4* guys. I ask because I have already signed 7 4*s and haven't signed a 5* yet and I might prefer a 4* guy over a 5* depending on needs/ratings.

6. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Yes, good memory Jello. You can sign 1/7/70 or 0/8/70.

7. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

Still waiting for an answer. Looked in the recruiting thread and found nothing.

8. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Look through AG's posts. I'm sure it'd be in there.

9. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

That is what I was referring to being in the league description Jello. The AG thing, I'm not sure of. Hopefully Dat checks this thread.

10. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

Sorry, I missed this thread somehow.

Amp, check your PM's from about a month ago. You asked me about your penalty during our last offseason night and I sent you a link to AG's post. Whatever they were for this season would apply to offseason as well. If you can't find it let me know and I'll dig around the forum.

11. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

Sweet. :5stars:Baker:5stars: is back. :biggun:

12. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Unless he transfers... to Florida... :D

13. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Not likely...If he goes anywhere I'd bet on Army. As in real life, recruits get sick of the great campuses, hot women, parties, etc. at places like FSU, UCLA, Notre Dame, Miami, etc. and go to where it's really at. Army.

14. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Army facts:
    1. West Point is the best college town in America...say otherwise...we dare you.
    2. Army women are hot, in shape and badass...you just can touch them.
    3. Who has time for parties...Cadets have drill + homework + class + football.

Haha, in all seriousness all Army has going for it is the fact that it is one of the best schools in the country academically, and super exclusive. Also, you are guaranteed a job on graduation. That may not sound appealing, but ask a communications major that graduated from anywhere else two years ago and can't find work how nice that would be.:)

Shaun

15. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Seeing how he was GOING to come to Florida and I could use some running backs, I hope that is his decision.