Vanderbildt News Central..

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by T2, Aug 9, 2009.

1. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

Vanderbildt News Central..

Hey sports fans!

Welcome to the hub for information about Commodore Football!
    Find All the Latest News,Stats,Recruiting Information, and Other great facts about this years Football Team!

Week8 News:

Vandy has a new HC in T²Express

Vandy blows away South Carolina. See Game Summaries for more details!

Vandy WR/KR Terrence Jeffers set an NCAA record for longest kick off @ 97yrds

Vandy QB Larry Smith broke a school record for passing touchdowns in a single game by throwing 7 TD passes. The old record was 5.

Vandy gained nearly 600yrds offense against the gamecocks

Vandy held the gamecocks to 105yrds of total offense.

Vandy did not give up over 100yrds receiving

Vandy held SC's star RB Eric Baker to just 49yrds on 19 carries.

Vandy sacked Stephen Garcia 6 times

Vandy QB Larry Smith finished with a Rating of 242.6.

Vandy Had over 100yrds rushing for the first time under their new HC.

More News on its way!

Keep Watching for weekly up dates at Vandy tries to sneak in the SEC Championship game!

2. T2

SEASON ENDS FOR VANDY

VANDY FINISHES SEASON 5-7 and 2-6 in conference play.

Coach T2Express Met with News crews in a final interview of the season.

Today ends the 2009 football season. When i came to Vandy with 5 games left in the season, things were far from good. we played well at times and we came up just short a couple times. 2 close losses to GT and Bama. Missed the vs FLA. we in just 1 of those three we have a shot at going to a bowl. if we beat all 3 we finish 8-3. if anything our kids should keep their head high and remember no thought you would beat south carolina by 73pts. no one thought you would take GT to OT. No One thought you would hang with bama until we lost a star. Tomorrow marks the day toward the 2010 season. I would like to wish all those user teams out there the best of luck on their remaining games.

To close i would only like to say this... and take it how you will.. Vandy will rise... Vandy will beat you.. and i promise under my tenure... Vandy will get the crown.

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

4. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

T2 Good luck turning them around, im sure the commodores will be goin bowling next season. and hahahaha g-unit

5. T2

your a funny guy g-unit.. i think well make a run at the SEC champ... next year maybe another rebuilder.. depends on who i lose and what i can land in the offseason. missing out on the first 6 games of the year kinda dampened my chances at a good class.

6. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

I think you will def. be in the SEC Champ next year.

7. T2

i certainly hope so.. i feel that i was so close to getting in this year.. or at least go bowling. next year though i think i can turn this program around make it into a 6start program by the time this dynasty dies. (i hope it never does though)