1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Vandy Sports News

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by plex, Nov 29, 2010.

1. plex

plex Walk On

VSN
    9-0!!
    [​IMG]
    Oct 29 - The number 2 ranked Dores walked into The swamp with a swag never seen before in a Vanderbilt squad. The Gators on the other hand were looking to bounce back after they were caught looking ahead last week as they fell to un-ranked Kentucky.​
    The Gators would strike 1st as Brantley hit receiver Dunkley for a 39 yard TD. Vandy's Larry Smith would lead his team back down the field capping the drive with a 7 yard Td throw in the back of the endzone as he tip-toed in for the score. The second qtr would be a defensive battle before HB W. Norman ripped off a 28 yard scamper to end the half Vandy 17 UF 7. The Dores would cruise to their 1st 9-0 start ever as UF dropped to 7-2.​
    Final Vandy 23 UF 17
    Player of the game​
    Dexter Daniels​
    [​IMG]
    1 tack, 2int, 1FR​

2. plex

plex Walk On

Vandy Start Fall Practice!!

Fans Will Notice a couple of differences come the 2012 Vandy Campaign.

Major Changes(excluding 15 SR grads) include:
    • Offense will be switching to a 1 back system to accommodate The 'Dores skill set.
    • 8 new starters on offense.(SR, QB Jordan Rodgers has only 2 passes in his career.)
    • 6 new starters on defense.(9 if including players playing new positions) [3-4 Base]
    Can He Carry them?​
    [​IMG]
    There is no doubt Vandy's season is on the back of SR. halfback Warren Norman. After the graduation of senior Quarterback Larry Smith and Offensive coordinator taking a job with Colorado. Plex scoured the nation for an Offensive coordinator who specialized in a 1-back feature offense. Norman who rushed for 1000+ the past 2 seasons and is only 284 yards short of the all-time career rushing record says he is ready for the challenge. " I know my coach and teammates have confidence in my abilities, I'm just ready to play."​