Very Important Question!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

What do we do with the CPU added guys?!?! cut them, or what? I'm at 76 with the CPU guys now. yikes.

2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

My opinion - guys were grousing all year about some teams getting more than they deserved. Maybe letting guys keep and drop whoever they like might get rid of that, and give guys something to be optimistic about going forward. Haven't heard a whole lot of optimism in a while.

My two cents. Up to you guys.

3. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

We all got f-cked a bit this off-season, so I see that we embrace the roster flexibility. If we cut e'm, it's not like they'll be joining other programs.

4. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

And that's what really sucks. We restrict like we do to bump the CPU up a bit, and EA has just taken that away. I hope the CPU remains viable over the long haul, cuz it looks like we can't do as much as we would like to make it so.

5. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Guys i was given 6 extra recruit

4:1stars:
    2:4stars:

I will be cutting all of these guys as i feel that i had a very LUCKY bonus list this year and dont want to take on the 2 extra 4 star players to add more quality depth. Sothe 2 guys i didnt plan on taking on will be cut. I had my original 68 list i wanted to keep. Both guys came in as very good 4 stars 1 is a 76 overall qb and the other is a 76 WR. Can i cut down to 66 players and cut the 2 60 rated guys from the original ea roster we used taking me to 66 players ? I just feel that taking these 2 guys on is too much of a advantage to my team this early. Thanks guys and gl in next seasons and recruiting

Archie Griffin