VERY VERY Important Guys. OMFL Offseason Stuff

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Apr 26, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

VERY VERY Important Guys. OMFL Offseason Stuff

Just finished long chat with Nate, and we are going to be advancing to the offseason by no later than tomorrow night. Here's what we need all of us to do....I am posting job descriptions for each board member. Most is just a reminder, but some jobs need to be dished out to guys who don't have quite the load others have. Basically we really need all the help we can get this week...from everybody! If you aren't able to help us during the offseason then you'll never be be abe to.

So far I only know that Jeremy is going to be offshore, but he will still be able to do cap books and stuff a bit at night.

So here are the jobs for all of us, and a schedule/timeframe. Please if you have any issues let Nate, Claven, or myself know.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

OFFSEASON JOBS

Nate: Controls the new Free Agency and all of the blind bidding. (remember to se up a separate email account so your PM bod here doesn't get overloaded)

Claven: Is in charge of awarding all Free Agents with the help of Nate.

Jeremy: Will work on the Cap book with the help of Frisk.

Frisk: Will work on the Cap book with the help of Jeremy.

Dunlap: Will plan and run the Draft on Sunday.

Weblink: Will monitor all mandatory cuts to make sure they are accurate and completed on time.

Sammy: Will recruit to fill our open team(s)...this is VERY important to do ASAP. Check everywhere sammy, and people you know. Also you will help with Web with monitoring Mandatory cuts.

Mustang: Will monitor all trades and make sure to bring each one up for a vote for by our trade committe. Will be responsible for accepting/denying trades in the threads after the commitee vote.

Trade Committee (Web, Dunlap, Mustang): Be ready to make a timely vote on all trades that go through. Mustang will post the thread in the board for voting.

****OK GUYS! If you don't understand your role OR don't think you will be able to do what is listed here, please let us know ASAP so we can move responsibilities around. Don't leave us hanging here! We need everybody's help!*****

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

OFFSEASON SCHEDULE

Tuesday Night: Advance to Offseason : Retirements and progressions...cap books adjusted accordingly.

Wednesday: Mandatory Cuts Due by midnight Eastern.: Any cuts not submitted in time will be taken care of by the league presidents as they see fit

Thursday-Saturday: Free Agency (New Blind Bidding): Nate will be taking all of the bids via email. Please study up on the new rules, and I'm sure Nate will make a separate post as well. Any free agent bids after Saturday will NOT fall under the blind bid rule...we will go back to our open forum bidding then.

Sunday: Rookie Draft, 8:00pm EST via AIM: We will be conducting the draft on AIM, details to follow. 5 Rounds, last two rounds simmed. Board members will be in a Mumble voice chat.

Monday: Season 3 Begins!!!

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

works perfect and looks great.

3. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Sounds good, no problem on my end.

4. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

No problem Dunlap. Great job by the way. I will help Sammy start recruiting as well. I know a few places to get some fresh faces around here.

5. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

Thanks, I didn't know what I would be doing. Great heads-up

6. Big D

Big D Walk On

K Web, would be great to get the Steelers filled somehow before Wednesday.

7. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

nice lets do it

8. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

This looks great and I see that it has been announced. We also need someone to announce all the rules. I guess I should do that, so I'll work on it.