VFL Keeps Chugging Along

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Crumbler81, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Crumbler81

Crumbler81 Walk On

Jul 5, 2012
    Hey guys,

As many of you have noticed, this awesome league of ours just recently dropped to 16 members. That puts us at 50% users and I'm sure many of you would much rather be facing off against some human competition instead of the CPU on a weekly basis. With that being said, I'm enlisting your help in making the VFL one of the best leagues here on TSO!

Literally, if each of us recruits just one new member we will be at a full 32-team league! So, especially if you are involved in other leagues here on TSO or other places, try your best to reach to your friends or fellow Madden enthusiasts to come check out the VFL. We want this league to be like the Hotel California!

Another thing that will help us out and make us more attractive to new members is to add as much custom content as possible. I'm sure we all watch the real NFL on Sundays and probably check Sportscenter on a daily basis, so if you can think of anything cool that can get our forum activity jumping feel free to post it!

Anyways, everybody is doing a great job and I'm looking forward to seeing how Season 2 in the VFL plays out :)
    • Like Like x 4