VFL Network Presents - First Take (S1 E3)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by majesty95, Nov 1, 2012.

1. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

[​IMG]
    Welcome to Episode 3 of First Take, I'm your host Jay Crawford and I'm joined as always by my co-hosts Skip Bayless and Stephen A. Smith.​
    This week we are going to take a look at the NFL playoff picture and see how Skip and Stephen A. see things developing during the next two weeks of the season.​
    In the NFC, The Cowboys have wrapped up both the NFC East and home field advantage throughout. However, there are four teams tied at 10-4 and three more fighting for the last playoff spot at either 9-5 or 8-6.​
    In the NFC North you have the Packers at 10-4, the Vikings at 9-5 and the Lions on the outside looking in at 8-6. Skip and Stephen A. who wins the NFC North and do either of the teams who do not win the division earn a wild card spot?​

2. majesty95

3. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

No were just tired of talking about NFC north teams lol...you haven't brought up tebow once jay

4. majesty95

Well, the NFC North has three teams in the hunt. Two of them could possibly get in. Who's it going to be? What do y'all think is going to happen on the regular season's final weekend?

5. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Carolina and Philly advance grab the NFC wild cards (minn may get in if Averyb And the giants beat Philly)

The AFC wild cards will be Miami and I assume the bolts

Stephen a. Smith has spoken

• Like Like x 1
  6. Crunk_Ness

Crunk_Ness Walk On

"Wait a minute bigtubb_... you mean to tell me that the Panthers are going to stop Jay Cutler and the Saints 7 game winning streak?! That's ridiculous, You know I think you may need to be drug tested this time. Seriously! Now I know Cam and the Panthers are on a 3 game win streak themselves but the Saints are 7-1 this year on the road. I will throw in there that the Panthers are a respected 6-2 at home so it's going to be a close one but I still have the Saints winning this game. Which would leave Minnesota in a must win match up with Hoovdaddy08's Packers. Now if the Vikings lose you can pretty much give that second wild card spot to the Detroit Lions! I know every one is probably wondering why I haven't mentioned that first wild card spot and the reason why is because every one knows that spot belongs to Philly and I'm on the record saying the Lions were going to make it to the playoffs and I'm sticking with my pick as the Lions are favored against the CPU's Bears."[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1