VFL Netwrok Present - First Take (S1 E2)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by majesty95, Oct 28, 2012.

1. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

[​IMG]
    Hello everyone, welcome to this week's edition of VFL's First Take. I'm your host Jay Crawford and I'm joined by my colleagues Skip Bayless and Stephen A. Smith.​
    We had a very interesting week in the VFL as we saw some coaches fired late in the season as well as some unexpected drama play out in the league offices. From what we have been told, everything has been sorted out and the league feels thy are in a great position going forward. So with all of that behind us, let's get into this week's show...​
    The Miami Dolphins have just knocked off two huge contenders in the New England Patriots and the San Francisco 49ers. This team has now won six in a row after starting the season 1-6. Do they have a shot to surprise everyone and make the playoffs? Skip and Stephen A. what do you think?​

Last edited: Oct 28, 2012
  2. Crunk_Ness

Crunk_Ness Walk On

Well I'll tell you what Stephen bigtubb_ A. Smith " The Dolphins are very quietly and almost non-chalant like taking care of business here of late. In the last 2 weeks the Miami Dolphins defense has been playing superb not only did they beat the Patriots, they picked off the great Tom Brady 5 times and were able to take 2 of them back to the house. Now correct me if I'm wrong but I believe this is the first defensive unit that has ever caused Tom Brady and the offense to cough it up 6 times! And then the following week it didn't get any easier going up against the ferocious Frank Gore and holding him to a measly 44 yards on 22 carries. That's only 2.1 yard an attempt! That's impressive seeing as he came into the game averaging 5.9 yards per attempt and over 120 yards a game. This Dolphins defensive unit has come together nicely over the past month and a half and let me tell you that I believe that most of the credit needs to be given to the head coach M. Waggoner. He has a lot to do with turning his rookie quarterback into a game manager and putting him in situations where he can succeed. If Tannehill can continue to take care of the ball and the defense continues to excel LOOK OUT PLAYOFFS because the Dolphins are coming to make some noise in the
    AFC!

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
    • Like Like x 2
  3. majesty95

The Dolphins in the playoffs with a rookie quarterback. That would surprise a lot of people. What do you think Stephen A.?

4. majesty95

5. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

You know...what is there to talk about. Sad to say but I agree with skip. I believe the x-factor will Reggie Bush. The boy can ball on grass. Tannehill might be a rookie in the NFL but he isn't one in their offensive system and his offensive co. Will protect him. The Dolphins might win the wildcard. If they do, watch out, I see them knocking someone off.

• Like Like x 1