VFL - Where do you go from here.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Shaun Mason, Oct 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I'm not going to type five paragraphs to get my point across.

Bottom line: This league is a cluster fuck, and that is not how we do things here at TSO.

So, I'm open to suggestions about what to do about it. I am aware of the failings of the commissioners in this league. If you want this league to continue I need someone reasonable, intelligent and patient to step forward. There needs to be someone with a clear vision who people can get behind and trust.

If you guys can't come together, be reasonable and get organized I am going to close this league.

Before you start typing remember this:
    • If you are going to bitch about someone else, I will ban you.
    • If you are going to point fingers, I will ban you.
    • If you aren't in this league and come in stirring up shit, I will ban you.

2. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

Let it ride the man is going to clean it up. Let the leadership in the league handle the issues and if there is a problem they can't handle then they should reach out. They constantly drag you into situations that are so minor and petty than they could handle themselves. The league is not a cluster fuck its a bunch of rookie owners that are learning how to play. Let the bruises come and give them time to heal.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    There is no leadership in this league. Leaders don't make rules to benefit them and/or quit league games.

4. SaintRaw

SaintRaw Walk On

5. coachgaddy

I spoke with Majesty95 about that cause I did that to another rookie owner in the 1st quarter after he broke the rules and told him we have to restart. Majesty95 did it late in the game and that's a no no when trying to get a point across. That was a huge mistake but making rules to benefit him I dont think he does cause we debated about one rule (3TE) and that got resolved.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Are you IN the league now?

7. coachgaddy

And Cole Copeland voted for Majesty95.

Let the man complete this season and if you feel as though leadership should move in a different direction then so be it.

• Like Like x 1
  8. SaintRaw

SaintRaw Walk On

I didn't know that being booted for no reason counted?

9. Cole Copeland

Cole Copeland Mr. Irrelevant

I am in the league, but there is no way I will have the time nor the experience to lead a league. FWIW I have always been behind SaintRaw

• Like Like x 1
  10. Flyinhi2005

Flyinhi2005 Walk On

we need another bob.. Best lg i ever been in :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. coachgaddy

majesty95 reinstate SaintRaw and Crespo6 everybody re-read the rules as those are final and if you dont like it then bounce. No more comprise because you bend one then want them all bent. Let's lock this thread and let Majesty95 control the league.

Cole Copeland you should just stop posting cause your totally filp flopping on this entire situation right now.

12. SaintRaw

SaintRaw Walk On

This would only prolong the situation until he does it again.. IMO, majesty95 is no longer in question of being the Commish. Booting members for no reason or without evidence is beyond me. On top of that, quitting games in your own league? Smh.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2012
  13. Cole Copeland

Don't know how I am flip flopping.. But alright

14. coachgaddy

All this secret he say she say talk but nobody is laying out what the issue is after four locked threads. Sorry but all the owners don't have access to PM between an owner and the commish and to be truthful with some of the owners that are in this league and the fact that most are unsim, I'm gonna ride with the commish.

IMO the boot should have gone thru Cole Copeland, Crespo6 and Majesty95. You guys should all have seen the reason for the booting and voted. Crespo6 could have seen it but it would have to be between Cole and Majesty95.

The point of this thread is the direction. Reinstate the roommates and give Majesty95 a year under his belt.

15. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    All right gaddy that's four posts with you reiterating your position there's no need to continually do that. It's time to let other people talk.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Richard hunter

Richard hunter Walk On

this is crazy my first experience with an online league is all f'ckd up seriously im going to retire this doesnt make any sense

17. Flyinhi2005

Flyinhi2005 Walk On

18. Richard hunter

Richard hunter Walk On

all i wanted is for everyone opinion to be heard and taken in consideration the commish wasnt doing that simple. thats my problem

19. woodsmall

woodsmall Walk On

With all due respect Mr Mason, aren't you someone who develops leaders?? Aren't you suppose to be giving guidance to your commissioners?? ... its no secret you haven't been a fan of majestys but you haven't exactly been supportive of someone who is on the same team as you either ... its almost hypocritical of you to have such a short leash bcz when majesty pulls the trigger, his title and position gets threatened ... majesty actually follows your slogan "I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There's no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it." ... so when majesty uses his voice and runs his league the way he sees fit, you step in and pull his card?? How do you justify that? Earlier you mentioned its his way or the highway ... one minute you are supportive ... so what exactly happened?? Please explain to the guys who are actually committed to this league ... dont we have a right to know as opposed to some glossed over thread stating its a cluster fuck?

• Like Like x 1
  20. woodsmall

woodsmall Walk On

Cole stepped down from his presidency the other day due to time constraints ... doesnt seem like he could fill the position at this time

• Like Like x 1
  21. jeb4056

jeb4056 Walk On

I haven't had any issues with the people I've played games against, this is my first online league I've ever played in and it's the only one I'm currently in. I hope that the leauge gets to continue on, I joined this site for the opportunity to play in a 'sim' league after reading a post by Shaun Mason on another website. I've invested quite a bit of time for this league and don't want it to have been a waste.

• Like Like x 2
  22. Flyinhi2005

Flyinhi2005 Walk On

I think Majesty did a good job at commish if he wasnt playing lol.. After i heard he quit his game cause someone ran a running play with 3 te's is not leadership.. Now he plays another opp and loses and i get on this morning and 2 more people are booted cause there unsim with no explanation why..

I complained about my last opp who dropped way back and to the sideline everyplay and he told me to pause it and tell him.. So i pause and start typing and before im halfway done its unpaused and hes going deep.. Commish wrote back to me and i quote and will screen print if needed

Majesty" Also, part of the reason for scouting reports is to put it out there. Don't do it in a condescending way, but you can certainly say runs a lot of x or scrambles a lot and throws to y. That kind of thing.It's going to take an effort from everyone to get this straight sim. My voice loses its resonance after awhile"

I play him week 6... What happens if i win???

• Like Like x 1
  23. Cole Copeland

Correct. Would if I could guys

• Like Like x 1
  24. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

I'm perfectly capable of leading this league and these members. We were doing fine up until this point. I do not feel that saintraw or crespo are committed to sim gaming the way that TSO does it. They are never going to respect my authority so i felt it was best to move on without them. Because of that the other 29 owners that do respect what we are rrying to do get punished for that?

• Like Like x 1
  25. Cole Copeland

With all due respect, we have yet to get a true explanation as to why both of these guys got the boot.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.