Vick in the game on Wednesday (8/19)

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by theSANDMAN215, Aug 14, 2009.

1. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

Vick in the game on Wednesday (8/19)

you guys think we should restart our dynasty and wait for the roster update Wednesday?

I mean it would give everyone a few days to play, plus allow for the most recent roster update and have Vick in the game.

2. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

i say we just start the league.

3. totalwreckage

totalwreckage TMFL Coach/GM NY Jets

depends on if it is a pain in the ass to restart everything. If it is I would say no, if it isnt I dont see why not, either way I dont really care

4. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

actually the best team for vick to sign on as it doesn't really matter if vick is in or not... It's not like the eagles owner is going to start him over mcnabb...

5. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    As the Eagles owner it sure wouldn't hurt to have him on the depth charts as an option but if you guys want to start with the current rosters I'd be ok with it. I'm not going to lose my mind not having Vick on my roster.

6. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

the way i see it, we have not even begun to get close to starting. a couple more days wouldn't kill anything. but it is up to you guys.

btw, hotrod, I'd love to make a deal with you to get Vick to the 49ers if we start the online dynasty over with him in it on Wednesday.

7. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    Well if we do end up using the next roster update I will probably entertain offers.

8. totalwreckage

totalwreckage TMFL Coach/GM NY Jets

for those that say no just put yourself in Hot Rods shoes, and if I were in his i would prob want him. If it is an easy fix I think we should allow him, but either way Im good with

9. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    Like I said it def wouldn't hurt to have him. If we have no intentions on starting immediately we should wait for wednesdays update IMO. It's up with Chief Ryno tho.