Victory Scored for the Good Guys

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by Fmode11, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

clayandlbf

I'll let you add whatever you'd like to share with the fellow members of the league but it appears someone couldn't handle a boot to their a$$....

2. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

You talking about EA?

3. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

51 on the new WF guy .... We're supposed to welcome them warmly then introduce them to the shed. SMH

4. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

That guy was a professional douche!! He had known issues and begged several times to get in here. I finally let him in and informed him he would be on a short leash. So, he never posts, never does 1 min of recruiting and quits after his first two games b/c he is a terrible player.

No problem though. Like I said, he is a Pro-Douche..lol. He got himself banned entirely from the site the same day he quit the league b/c of another issue. HAHAHA

5. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Yeah I saw he was commish of another Dynasty and DELETED it on the other members, sheesh. He wasn't any good anyway. Besides the fact that he brought no content to the league, he seemed as though he played to just try random ass plays. Calling triple-option stuff on 3rd and long - just stupid stuff. Not to mention heavy blitzing the whole game.

You can ask Raidernation, this MSU squad isn't that explosive this year. MSU has Freshman and Sophomore at nearly 90% of starting positions.

6. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

Don't sell yourself short ya got a grade A team… not many can with stand the offensive Armageddon and defensive anarchy which is also known as the Hogs of Fayetteville :D

• Like Like x 1