Video Chat Question And A Couple Others

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by JerzeyReign, Jul 23, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Video Chat Question And A Couple Others

Hopefully someone could help me out with these. I know a league has done a video chat before but I can't recall which one and I hope this thread gets their attention.

Video Chat:

I think this is an awesome idea. I would like to incorporate this into the two NCAA leagues that I play in, BCS Chaos and Southern Comfort. My problem is that I don't know where to start or what programs we'd have to use. I'd like to get as much information on this as possible so when I present this to my commishes I'll pretty much have all the answers for any questions that may arise. If anyone could drop some knowledge for me that would be greatly appreciated.

Link for just a page:

Ok, I want to setup a Hall of Fame/Record Book Page link. My first option to have the forum rearranged to acommadate these changes wouldn't work due to priority and resources, which is completely understandable. So I'm using an Army lesson and adjusting fire. What I would like to know is pretty complicated for words but I'll do my best to describe it. I want to setup an off site link to go further into awards and record holders. TF will still be used to display some of this information but I'd like to have something to use as an archive so to speak. I've heard of Avid Manager but I don't know how to use that site nor am I confident that I know what that site can handle. Does anyone know of a site that I could use as a league archive?

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

Ray

2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Doesn't google have some kind of document storage?

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I'm going to google and see but I'm not really trying to make a document. I want something to pop up like a webpage. Thanks for the suggestion.