Video Help

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Mr2Bits, Mar 11, 2011.

1. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

So none of my vids are saving onto my PS3. They upload to the DW, but do not appear under EA Sports Legacy on the game. Any suggestions? Do I just need to manually delete the old vids. How do I do this?

2. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

check the size of your hd first...if its not full....your videos may be on your hd but is not showing up on ur legacy page becuz other dynasties can cover up the videos you have.

For example....

I went to cali to see my bro, I saved my ps3 ncaa file onto a flash drive....and played on his 3, when i came back, when i saved my games it saved them in the middle of my usc highlights. This meant that i had to scroll through three or four pages of highlights to get to the videos i recently saved. ( for example it goes 2013, 2012, 2015, 2014, 2011, 2010) I saved every game I played for bcs chaos on my ps3.

anyway when i add a new dynasties, like GG, highlights to my ps3, it becomes the first dynasty on my list...because its new, it only has one page of highlights....all the rest of my dynasties, including bcs chaos', will only show one page of highlights. Its like the other 7 pages of highlights are invisible. I cant see them and it seems like im not saving anything. But, when i delete the new highlights and dynasty, all 8 pages show up.

3. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Ok. Thanks Tubb. I'll keep looking for them.

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I know I couldn't save 'em after the game and had to go back and erase some things. I just went back and erased all the highlights the CPU saved or highlights I already have uploaded to youtube.

5. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

I found them. It was a pain in the dick, but I found them.

6. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

lol...yep...pisses u off

7. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

What is the process for this? I can't figure it out. They used to load online and you could just link them. Doesn't look like thats the case anymore?

8. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

They load online, but I upload them to easports and then to YouTube, that way I can save them.

9. Joe_THEDREAM

How do u get them to save to the hard drive? I'm thinking of getting one of those $60 dvr's for gaming. I think jerzey got a $200 one.

10. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

They save to your legacy highlights after the game. If you want them on your CPU to upload to YouTube, you have to go to easports.com and download them from my media.

11. Joe_THEDREAM

Something must be wrong with my uploads, i only can see the highlights from '09 '10 games online. I'll have to dive more into it and get this solved.