Video Highlights: Rutgers vs Wisconsin have to finish it out in OT

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by jms493, Sep 30, 2010.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Video Highlights: Rutgers vs Wisconsin have to finish it out in OT

[YOUTUBE]lxaWnszSS3A[/YOUTUBE]

Good game Mo....Some interesting passing decisions. Too bad my guys have butter fingers.(n)

note 480 is probably the quickest way to watch....720 is best quality but takes a few mins to load.

2. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

man that was an ugly first half. has any Tradition game ever gone into halftime 0-0?

yeah that fumble at the end was rough. if you're trying to protect the ball you really can't fight for extra yards in situations like that cause you're very likely to cough it up.

3. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

Damn, Monte Ball is a beast.....do you miss much not having Clay anymore?

edit: Good God Mo, he ate you raw on the ground

4. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Ball is not Clay and Ball is more fragile and is a fumbler....3 fumbles lost in 2 games.

The line is not as beastly as last year so hard to directly compare. He had high YPC last year and not it is less cause the holes are much smaller.

5. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

You wouldn't know that from the way you shredded him on the ground lol

6. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Well some of the keys are to run when they are expecting pass....that obviously helps. I also have improved in the running game b/c I run so much. You cant give up on it b/c it doesn't work 1 series. You have to keep chipping away and defense does get tired.

MO was running well in the 1st half and a few tackles for loss and he abandoned it...which was a mistake IMO.

7. astealthyhippo

astealthyhippo happy painting and god bless

I figured I would finally comment on one of your videos, which are very nicely done btw. Looks like a great game. I've noticed something from watching your videos though. Are the majority of your run plays always to the left side or is it just the luck of editing? Maybe your O-line is stronger on the left side, not sure. I think only 2 of your runs the whole video were to the right side, the last one being the game winning TD.

Nice videos, I always give them a look when they're posted.

(y)

{**slowly retreats back to C2C**}

8. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Instead of putting Tempo on conservative try putting Break Tackle on conservative, may help. :D

9. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Yes it is a habit I have been trying to break as my Oline the first 2 seasons was very strong on the left and I always seems to get the big gains on that side. The 3-5 yard gains happen on the right but I have been trying to mix it up as much as possible.

I mean anyone that plays me should have a good idea on how I play. It is all out there.

10. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Also coming up is the Epic game between #1 Bama vs #2 Wisconsin.

They have some crazy LB Rico Johnson....fucking animal on the right side of the line....I had to run away from that guy at ALL COSTS!!!