Video Highlights

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by gowazzucougs, Aug 5, 2011.

1. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

If anyone makes a fantastic play and wants to make sure everyone sees it please post it right here. If anyone has questions about posting videos please ask, and I will explain it.

2. mikedeep97

mikedeep97 Walk On

How would we do this?

3. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

To upload highlights to the site: First you need to save the highlight, then in the menu screen you need to go where the highlights are located and upload them to the ea website. Then you need to go to the ea website and save the highlight to your computer. And then upload the highlight to youtube. Then copy the encryption and then come here click the video link and paste the encryption into the tab and post. There are a lot of steps, that is probably why not many people upload highlights to their games. Shaun tried creating a way you could grab it from the ea website, but it didn't work.

4. mikedeep97

mikedeep97 Walk On

This was just a busted play that Mason Payne turned into something. It was the play that really broke Bama away from Nebraska in our game.

5. mikedeep97

mikedeep97 Walk On

This was the game winning pass from the epic game I had against BlandHoosier. Game winning throw with 0:13 left. I thought the video was lost since the results got trashed.

The WR was open on the outside and I think he was expecting that and jumped the outside. The skinny post was open and Williams ended up dragging guys in from the seven yard line.

6. Connor

Connor Walk On

What the hell... I can't believe my guys didn't tackle you.

7. mikedeep97

mikedeep97 Walk On

I got lucky on the spin move. The safety was coming in hot and I just went w/ the right decision and the animation took over... I saw the CB trying to cut off the corner.. I've never seen a player make a cut up the field like that without being touched by the D.

That was a BIG play in our game.