Video Shows Baby Chicks Being Grinded Up Alive

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by jmillhimes, Sep 1, 2009.

1. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

Video Shows Baby Chicks Being Grinded Up Alive

Thats pretty F*cked up! Although I dont want 200 million Roosters..

I got it....Legalize Cock Fighting and save the chicks!!!

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I'm not shocked. I have common sense and realize that not all chicks born are female. This country isn't overrun with roosters and therefor they are disposed of somehow.

If they were snakes or wasps the animal people wouldn't care. But because they are cute and fluffy it's all the sudden a problem.

3. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Mmmmmmmmmmmm ground chicken, great on nachos by the way.

4. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

One time when I was about 14 or 15 my friend and I had to "euthanize" a RIDICULOUS amount of chicks on his father's farm. We didnt have a grinder though... all we had was "...judo CHOP!"

Yea its sad or whatever and I probably wouldnt do it again if I had the chance, but if you had a farm that you worked to feed/provide for your family you might look at things differently.

And if anyone ever tries to make you feel guilty for eating meat remind them that millions and millions of wild animals and insects are "ruthlessly murdered" by Soy farmers every year when they harvest with those giant threshers.

5. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

One wonders, if the grinder had a fry batter attachment=200 million mcnuggets??