Video tips for guys that have never managed a team with money! This should help new guys a lot!

Discussion in 'Rookie Symposium' started by kdpnutter, Aug 24, 2012.

1. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

http://forums.traditionsportsonline...mangaed-a-team-with-money.83742/#post-1091078

COACH RUCKUS was kind enough to post up some videos for people who have never managed a team with money before, if your new to madden or new to the online dynasty or in general I think it is a good series of videos to watch to help manage your team. As financial aspects are going to be key for everyone to not put your team into financial ruin and completely limit yourself for a number of seasons.

iBleedOrange247
    Gngsta4Lyphe
    Papa Perry
    RRAHx2
    RadarRider
    Matthew Keves
    Makoewler13
    RichFire956
    SmashMouthFB33
    nellycuz
    SunofGod5
    The Richuation
    The Rulah
    CTfromDC
    Drama84
    Boman5
    Elemnt
    gerg
    sschevyridah
    hugezombie
    GDip
    Selvy9
    Sarvinator

2. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

Much appreciated, I never even considered this side of the league. I was just looking forward to some good ol' fashioned put the game in the box and press play competition. Something tells me I have a lot to learn, lol.

3. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

4. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Not sure how many guys got the early release download, but im checking out CCM now... and holy shit is it deep. This dude in the videos isn't joking about the game within the game. Playing our games is just the tip of the iceberg. The amount of control you have over progression is huge. It will literally be a challenge to do everything in between each game week. Should be cool. Cant wait.

5. nellycuz

nellycuz I'm an educated fool w/ $$ on my mind.

Haven't checked it out much because I'm out of town so correct me if I'm wrong but you are able to do most stuff between weeks online correct?