Video Yearbook Update

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by Sabo, Aug 18, 2010.

1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Video Yearbook Update

Ok guys ive been collecting videos and pictures from majority of you guys. However there are still some of you who have not shared any videos or images. I would like to have a few video clips from everyone so that when i make the Z2H video yearbook everyone is represented.
    As it stands right now the following is all that i have videos from
    ASU
    Nevada
    Utah State (2)
    La Tech
    SDSU
    Ohio
    FIU

This is something that everyone should want to contribute to since you all were apart of the dynasty. Why be left out ?
    You can upload videos from your highlight section of the dynasty to the easerver, make sure im added as a friend, and i can access your page and download your video clips to make this easier for you. (See im tryin my best to help out)

Dont be left out of the yearbook

2. trustandfall

trustandfall Walk On

How do I add you as a friend on EA?? Not sure how many I have but I definitely have some videos/photo's... not much but yeah.. I have highlights from every game I've played saved on my ps3 that I can still upload.. So I have probably 30ish videos and about 100 photo's.

3. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Hit me up on AIM.

First go to the online dynasty wire then look at the top of the page click on My Player Hub
    [​IMG]

then it will bring you to this page
    Then type sabo911 into the search section
    [​IMG]

It will bring you to a search page and make sure you click search Persona's
    then this page will pop up.
    [​IMG]

Click on my name and the pop up will come up like in the pic above and add to friends will be an option