videos

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by vatechhokie01, Aug 1, 2011.

1. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

i don't exactly know what the status is but word on the street is that everyone should be able to upload videos pretty fine now. So post them.

2. Goose

Goose Walk On

My vids wouldn't load last night, but it also looked like the one cpu photo was the problem. I'll try to delete it before the end of the game to see if that helps them load right.

3. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

I can upload one at a time, but the norm seems to be that the first one is always listed as being damaged...if I try to upload the whole set, does not work....

4. vatechhokie01

goose, stop cheating and load your videos. and stop throwing to your tight end. you are such a cheater. you have akron. can you please utilize all the weapons at your disposal?

5. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

What do I have to do besides upload at end of game. Upload them somewhere else also? I have all the games I've been playing highlights.

6. vatechhokie01

yea you choose videos at end of game and then when you exit it uploads them auto it should.

7. Goose

Goose Walk On

It's me paying homage to Sample. Don't get pissy with me because UNLV sucks worse than Akron.

• Like Like x 1
  8. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

i can't access or view any videos on the website right now. I uploaded mine this a.m. fine.

9. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

I miss that bitch can we get him off his lazy ass???

10. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

yeah call sample up....

11. TJM

TJM Walk On

12. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

When you are at our EA Hub...are you able to use the online video editor, EA Replay? All I see is my past vids, none form NCAA12

13. TJM

TJM Walk On

Where does this link take you? http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/85717139

You clicked on that hub and then clicked on Video Images right? Actually looking back over it, it seems like only 1 highlight vid from this game uploaded to my hub? It still has plays from Syracuse. I went back to check my PS3 since I clicked on upload highlight videos and left, it still said encoding 2/5. Trying it again.

14. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Right it goes to your Media Hub....to that specific video...what was great about their online vid editor was that you could put together a collection of vids form a specific game, put in some transitions, music...and leave it posted right on the HUB...no more downloading to your computer, then uploading to YTUBE