1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Vikes - Cowboys game

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Juggernautblitz, Nov 29, 2009.

1. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

Vikes - Cowboys game

Nothing against JB21 but I have tried to nail down a time to play this game for 3 days now, have posted multiple times today starting this morning, XBL'd him, PM'd him, and have been unable to nail anything down. I have a wife and kids and can't just play anytime of day or night, I need to get it scheduled ahead of time and Vikes don't seem to be able to do that. I can't spend my whole Sunday trying to get another owner to schedule a time to play.
    I would think this would go for any team/owner in the league, including myself, that if you are unable to get on early in the advance and set up a couple times (normal waking hours for the majority of us) to play that you should be set to CPU for that week.