vikes on the block

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by tankwillis, Nov 27, 2009.

1. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

vikes on the block

Killing time waiting for the fam to go to sleep so I can kill fools COD style (and waiting for the playoffs to end). Want to let everyone know who can be had for the upcoming season, and a ballpark price.

Everyone.

Peterson - virtually untouchable (think Hershel Walker trade).

Jared Allen, Kevin Williams - multiple picks. Picks not worth as much as they would be if the franchise was going to last more than 3 or 4 more seasons(Limited progression for drafted players IMO). For guys who like to control the dlinemen Allen is a beast. Williams shuts down interior runs, and keeps guys off the lbers allowing them to make plays. Both of these guys are 95+ OVR and will still be going strong come August when the next Madden comes out. Both of these guys are franchise players and can put teams over the top or give others a player(s) to build their defense/defensive line around.

McKinnie - multiple picks. Negotiable. Not really looking to move him, but at a fair price would be willing to listen.

EJ Henderson - make an offer. Playmaker who knocks guys out.

C. Taylor - mid round pick. Madden attributes not great, but the guy can fill in in a pinch, and will be better than any 3rd or 4th round RB for a team looking for a quality backup.

Winfield - make an offer. Speed is bad, but the guy lays the wood and receivers can't get off his press.

No offers here - please PM or ICQ if interested.

2. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

Vikes looking to move into top 5 of1st round (or thereabouts)

Willing to pay premium in form of draft picks - - and to ease concerns I will be controlling Vikes for as long as this franchise is in existance (unless you guys boot me). So I wont be sending multiple future picks to a team and then switching teams down the road. (FYI)

Please PM or ICQ offers