VIKING POWER

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by tankwillis, Jan 17, 2010.

1. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

VIKING POWER

Too bad the Cowboys can't play the Eagles every week.

F Dallas(and Eagles and Saints). Hope Mega-Cowboy fans having a great day.

2. scarface

scarface Walk On

Cant stand the Vikes or Brett Fucking Favre.... BUT the Boys are very close...

GT HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!!

3. hoytpower

hoytpower Walk On

Now I must admit I enjoyed that game. (y)

4. scared46

scared46 Walk On

I am proud to say and will always stand by the Cowboys but, today the OL didn't protect Tony. I knew the game will come down to who's DL would win the battle of the trenches. AP wasn't a factor it was OL of the Vikings protecting Brett. I will say tho, that last TD wasn't needed to me that was poor sportsmanship I know others may feel different but, thats I view it.

5. scarface

scarface Walk On

STFU....

Coming from a fucking bandwagon fan, this guy is a Brett Favre homer like you guys will not believe.
    I have known him over 10 years and he has been a Packers fan now he "roots" for the Vikes what a JAG-BAG !!!!!

6. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

I wish Vikes didnt get that last TD. Leave running up the score to the Pats and Saints.

7. scarface

scarface Walk On

well if the Cowboys didnt want them to score that last TS then play better defense.

8. Kan

Kan Walk On

They also shouldn't have been calling timeouts.

If you call timeouts, then it means you are still playing the game. Why shouldn't the other team play the game too? Same issue I had with UCLA fans bitching about USC scoring after calling a timeout when USC was kneeling the ball.

9. bigjunior31

bigjunior31 Walk On

Umm id have to agree with you. You know what nobody was bitching and complaining when Dallas put up 55-10 on the Bill in the super bowl years ago. Nothing pleases me more then seeing the Dallas Cowboys lose and watching Jerry Jones fidgeting with his plastic face. Now the sorry ass Jets will find out what it's like to play Peyton Manning for 4 quarters. Someone needs to put their fat ass coach out of his misery. Rex Ryan is the most overrated coach and is damn lucky the Colts laid down 3 weeks ago so his fat ass could stumble into the playoffs.

10. hoytpower

hoytpower Walk On

That last Td was a little return FU from Favre to the cowboys for some of the same shit they did to the Packers in the NFC Champ games back in the 90's.

Oh and Scar FU and yes Romo is better than Cutler. While Cutlers been back home on his couch wiping his vagine for the last 3 weeks.

11. Stykman

Stykman RC & MEGA Historian

That's like saying, "I'll stand by Osama Bin Laden."

The last TD to Rub thier Noses in it, was Brad Childress exacting a little Revenge for his former Boss, Andy Reid.

And I enjoyed the SHIT out of it. Besides, needed the points so the 4 team Tease Over came in...CHA CHING!!!!

Hey GT, at least McNabb has Chunky Soup in his Trophy case, What's Romo Got?

12. stealth

stealth Walk On

did anyone else besides cowboy fans know romo would have 1 of these games to knock the team out of the playoffs. Romo is not a qb that will ever lead a team to the superbowl

13. scarface

scarface Walk On

SAD SO SAD to see a homer follow and root for a team he has hated his whole life simply because Favre is on them....