Vikings Head Coach retires!

Discussion in 'Rookie Symposium' started by ConiglioSG, May 20, 2013.

1. ConiglioSG

ConiglioSG Walk On

Well guys! I am sad cause I have to leave this league :(!! I don't wanna half ass it cause I really enjoy it and i like most of the people that belongs to it.

Its been a great experience! It took too long to get better but I feel like Ive accomplished that. I lost too many cpu and sim games this season, otherwise I could have try to put up a better fight for Gary and his Bears. I also believe that I could have a chance to sneak some playoff time next season, but we will never know.

I am not leaving cause due to lack of commitment, less interest or anything related to the league. To be honest I am quitting all my online activities (except for my last season of FIFA, that is starting soon). This is for one big and important reason! :) I am leaving Germany soon, and i will be really busy with many things. Ive got a new job in Dubai :D. I am moving there in August, but until then I gotta do other things and at some point I will travel for 2/3 weeks to visit family and friends, I don't wanna be on AP most of the time and take the fun away for other people by doing so.

I wanna thank Anthrax78 again, he was a HUGE help in my process of becoming a better player. Always sending me info and helping me out with everything. Morgan! you too, thanks for all the tips regarding the draft and all that! It was helpful. And well RRAHx2, what can I say? :D Best commish ive seen so far. Thanks for everything.

And to whoever gets the Vikings, well... enjoy the team :) hope i didn't screw things up for ya :D

2. oneshot24

oneshot24 Walk On

• Like Like x 1
  3. GDip

GDip Walk On

man, sad to hear. this NFC north can't keep anyone to save our lives. have fun in dubai!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Craig Brown

Craig Brown Walk On

ConiglioSG you will be back for madden 25 right? This is not a long goodbye I hope?

• Like Like x 2
  5. Hitmhrd72

Hitmhrd72 Walk On

Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  6. nellycuz

nellycuz I'm an educated fool w/ $$ on my mind.

man that really sucks, but real life > madden unfortunately

• Like Like x 1
  7. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

:( That really sucks, good luck in your endeavors and sorry to see you go! Come back for next season.

• Like Like x 1
  8. RRAHx2

RRAHx2 Cleared for Takeoff

Well Coniglio, what can I say my friend? You will be greatly missed. You are a perfect example of what an owner should be in this league, and I wish I had 10 more just like you. The league is losing more than just an owner with your departure. There will always be a spot for you in RS, if your circumstances should ever permit. Take care, and best of luck to you with your new job. It sounds like a great opportunity for you.

• Like Like x 1
  9. ConiglioSG

ConiglioSG Walk On

Nope, I wont be back for Madden 25 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: !!! The job makes it almost impossible. Well, at least theoretically. I am gonna have to see if theres a way to make it happen, but as of right now I don't think so (travelling all the time).

P.s. Getting to know all the details about the game and the new xbox is killing me :D

Thanks mate :). What you do and have done with the league is what made me that type of owner, just like many others in our league ;).