Vikings owner seeking change of scenery.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jeremy, Dec 23, 2009.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Vikings owner seeking change of scenery.

Minnesota Vikings owner, Jeremy aka Saintaclaus, has announced in a press release that he will be seeking a new head coaching position in the OMFL immediately after his Minnesota Vikings WIN the inaugural OMFL Bowl. He is looking to swap head coaching positions with another owner in the league.

Coach Jeremy quoted in todays press release, "After this year I will have accomplished all that I set forth to do here in Minnesota. I will be looking for the opportunity to take another team to the next level and become OMFL Bowl Champs in Year 2. I am leaving an owner with a wealth of talent,LB Ray Lewis,CB Champ Bailey,FS OJ Otogwe,DT pat Williams and not to mention the Best Player in the entire OMFL, Adrian Peterson. Minnesota has treated me great but it is my time to move on."

So any owners out there looking to relocate?
    Let me know!!(y)

2. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

Bummer man I hate to see one of our top owners leaving, especially so close to season 2 when its gonna get intresting with all the new talent coming in, but good luck man. Also dont crown yourself yet, you still have a long road ahead

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

hes not leaving the league, just wanting to trade teams with someone.

4. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

You make a tempting offer but Being a diehard and homestate titan fan, i dont think i could do it. I would love AP on my team but i dont think i could wear the color Purple and feel good about myself and my team... I say we boot Mustang out of the AFC South and bring in Jeremy, that way Me, Coug and white would at least have a chance to win the division! lol

5. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

good deal bummed when I thought he was leaving the league

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Well I would offer a trade of my Bucs for your Vikes, but with the way I currently play offense I would destroy the Vikings. So I'll stick with the Bucs for a while.

7. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I hear Kansas City would welcome you with open arms.

Question: What's the difference between Tiger Woods' and Santa Claus?
    Answer: Santa stops after three Ho's

See they even have a great sense of humor, lol

8. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

ouch...KC with the first offer.
    Well dont know if I could leave Minny for KC but we will see.

9. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Saints may throw their name in the hat. i'll decide once i look at the playoff situation

10. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

I would leave the Vikes too Jeremy if there was a high probability that you would be on the Patriots schedule next year. Get out while your ahead.

11. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

Give the Vikes to a not so skilled owner, please, lol. I'm not sure I will do this, but I might trade in the Bills for a crappy NFC team. But I'm probably going to stick with the Bills.