Villareal CF

Discussion in 'TFL: League 1 Red' started by GovernedSpy, May 1, 2011.

1. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

Well a very dejected yellow brigade after losing 2-1 to a 90th minute goal against Istanbul :mad:

Looked like it was going to be 1-1 all day long but such is the luck im having today was not to be villarealwallpaper1.jpg

2. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

Week 5 is the turning point for the yellow brigade :)

good draws against Hamburg and AC Milan were followed up with a maximum 6 points against kreb's Lyon to shoot Villareal up to 9 points and with an unbeaten run of 4 games and can start to look up the table rather than down ;)

3. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

Wow since the last update we have been on fire! :eek:

Thumping Benfica 6-0 and Valencia 5-0 added to a 2-1 win over Liverpool and a 3-0 win over Istanbul BB has given us 6 wins in a row, unbeaten in 8 games and all of a sudden there is still a slim chance of promotion. It will take a poor run in by Fulham and for us to win all our games for it to happen, but even so an exciting end to the season. Even if we fail to get 3rd, next season is our time :D

4. hedache

hedache Walk On

If we played today I would beat you. In fact I did :p

5. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

we like to take it easy in friendlies ;)

6. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

So the season has ended and the yellow submarines can be very happy with their efforts. Winning their final game against AC Milan 2-1 ended the season on a high and likely to finish 4th in league one.

The only disappointment was the poor start we had, which in the end denied us promotion. However next season we will be expected to raise our game and clinch promotion the only decision is will it be Villareal or elsewhere GovernedSpy will be plying his trade? :cool:

7. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Nice season Governed.. Hopefully you can get off to a better start next season and gain promotion. It seems you really improved as the year went on.

I really like Villarreal and I would have been willing to maybe trade with Juve had I known you were looking to move. I decided to stay in Turin and after the success you've had, maybe you should stay also. It looks as if your figuring out that team.

8. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

yeah depends if i will lose rossi and nilmar in transfer window really gonna try a few teams out but probably gonna stick

9. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On