Villarreal or Bayer Leverkusen

Discussion in 'TFL: Premier League South' started by Randiesel75, Oct 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Villarreal or Bayer Leverkusen

I'm having a hard time deciding which team to roll with in the TFL. I made the My Live Season purchase for all the offered leagues (800 MS points) and have started one in each La Liga and Bundesliga. Now, after playing with both Villarreal or Bayer Leverkusen, I am at a crossroads.

For me, I prefer a slow pace build-up style of play, so it feels more natural playing with Villarreal. However, I find I play better with Bayer Leverkusen as the weapons on this team are awesome. They may not have the speed in the strikers, but their sheer strength on the ball is incredible.

My soccer knowledge is still in the infancy stages, so I'm looking for someone else here to elaborate a bit on both teams. Who do you think is better? Who do you prefer playing with?

2. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Villareal for sure. The Yellow Submarine were my first choice and alot of fun to play with IMO. They do not have a ton of speed anymore, but they have some really good techincal players. Cani, Santi Cazorla, and Nilmar are extremely technical. Rossi is versatile enough to play as an out and out striker, withdrawn forward, on the wing as a wide striker, or even deeper in midfield. Marcos Senna is one of my favorite DMs in the game..even though he is getting older, he is sharp and sweeps up everything in the middle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.