Virtual Dawg Pound: Madden 12 Online Franchise

Discussion in 'Madden NFL Football' started by RynoAid, Jan 28, 2012.

1. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

[​IMG]

It is with much excitement that I launch this project… something I’ve been wanting to do for 4 years now. My passion has always been Madden Online Franchise play. Going all the way back to 2000 when EA SPORTS released the first (and best to date IMO) Online Franchise mode on the PC gaming platform. It was a true client/server environment where all the features of the robust offline franchise mode could be accessed in a true Online Franchise. It’s amazing to me that we have not seen anything to this day as innovative as that PC football game.

I spent 7 years running a very successful OF with several guys from the old Madden Mania site. We built rivalries and foundation of sim football based on community and sportsmanship instead of a win at all cost attitude. It was a great time and I made a lot of friends during those years but with little innovation on the PC side, I grew tired of workarounds and the grind of managing a 32 team league without sufficient tools. It really became a chore with the spawn game implementation.

I was also falling further into fatherhood as my first born was starting to walk and get more active and we popped out a baby boy in 2006. Eventually I hung up my controller for good and just played offline games when all my duties for the day were done and I could get some me time to get some gaming in.

Fast forward 2 years and EA SPORTS launched Online Dynasty mode for NCAA Football.. and I was immediately hooked on the idea of running a small Online Dynasty with a few friends from my old Madden league. Well word got out on Madden Mania and we soon filled the first ever Tradition Football League with 12 members. That one single dynasty has grown into Tradition Sports Online in just short of 3 years now. Over 1800 coaches have played it up 70 leagues running concurrently across multiple game titles. It’s really amazing what has happened to our little site. Last year over 230K unique visitors visited TSO… amazing.

Anyways, back to the topic at hand.. I’ve always been a Madden guy and as a EA SPORTS GameChanger I will be working closely with the Madden team on improving the game and bringing a true NFL experience to you for Madden 13. I’ve also decided to track my current Online Dynasty team here in the Virtual Dawg Pound of the Tradition Madden Football League. You will get game week updates (3 games a week) and insider information here. You will also get to watch all the games in our TV section.

Thanks for stopping by and home you make this a regular place to visit as I try to turn this Browns team into a winner.

[​IMG]

Read the rest and watch the game here...

2013 Week 1: NY Giants vs Cleveland Browns

• Like Like x 2
  2. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

That's a very clean looking website man! Did you create it? I'll also be following as well. Good luck this season!

3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

yes, thanks

4. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

[​IMG]

http://www.maddenonlinefranchise.com/2013-week-2-chargers-vs-browns/

5. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Keep it rolling man! I'm loving it!

6. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

this week i faced off against SimFBCritic from "The Sim Factor" YouTube channel in our Online Franchise at Tradition Sports Online, check it out.

[​IMG]
    2013 Week 3: Browns vs Eagles

7. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Great win man! Defense is looking pretty stout so far. Sucks you lost Favors and Cribbs though. Can't wait for the next update.

8. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Is there any good speedy WR's in free agency you can take a chance on?