Vi's Week 5 Picks

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by VishaL, May 21, 2010.

1. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

Vi's Week 5 Picks

*This is just for fun, no harm meant i hope every has a tie so there is no losers :)

Game of the Week

(3-0) Falcons @ (3-1) Saints
    This Saints team has become one of the elite's of the OMFL, while the falcons have won the division in previous years, they still have NFC offensive Player of the year last year in the burner Michael Turner and if he gets going it will be a long day for the saints, but this year has been a different year for the Saints, second year player Jack English has been the best QB so far this year in the OMFL, and who will cover Devery Henderson ? the Saints will win and claim the number spot in the NFC South
    SAINTS WIN 31-21

(4-O) Jags @ (1-3) Steelers
    The Jags have been the most impressive Team so far in season three, The steelers are having a super bowl hangover, they need to turn it around asap and coach savante can get the confidence back up in Jamarcus Russel and the locker room with a big win and momentum going foward, but in the end the jags will show why they are the best team in the OMFL with the 5-0 start
    JAGS WIN 42- 21

(2-2) Dolphins @ (4-O) Patriots
    The Dolphins looked to push the Patriots this year for the division, but last week get blindsided and trumped in a lopsided loss to the Bills, The Patriots lost to the Dolphins late last season, we know coach Gaddy hasnt forgot, look for a back and fourth game until the 4th qt, the Patriots behind Brady remain perfect just like the Jags 5-0
    PATRIOTS WIN 28-24

(2-1) Chiefs @ (0-3) Packers
    Coach Tank has recently taken over the chiefs and i expect good things, while Jethro and the Packers need a win in the worst way to hang with the vikings, lions, bears... O MY.... i almost took the packers with the upset but i like the chiefs in this one
    CHIEFS WIN 24-10

(3-0) Eagles @ (2-2) Rams
    No pick due to involvement

2. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

You obviously haven't check the scoreboard yet. :HoosierHoo:

Saiiiiiints Win! Who dat?!?

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

24-3 baby and I shut down mr falclown himself mike turner!

4. VishaL

IT wont let me edit original post

(2-2) Bears @ (1-3) Panthers
    Jay Cutler has been great, and Joe Breyley leads the league in sack, Coach Claven has a the team that can beat you any sunday but need to get more consistent, ill take the bears by a last second FG
    Bears win 16-13

(2-2) Cards @ (0-4) Browns
    The cards are right in the thick of things in the NFC West, after a surprising start need to get back on the winning track, the Browns hope to get there first win of the year, the browns will fight to the end but the cards will have to much firepower
    CARDS WIN 28-17

(1-2) Bills @ (0-3) Jets
    The bill first victory came in convencing fashion, looks like coach Scikotic has got a handle on his team, while the jets still looking to get there first win, Sanchez needs to have a big day for any chance, Revis will shut down his man, but trent edwards will mange the game while M.Lynch will run ,run run as they cruise to victory
    Bills win 31-17

5. VishaL

The Rest of the Picks..........

(2-1) Cowboys @ (0-4) Seahawks
    Coach Waji has his team a game out of first place, look for M. Barber to pound it out, Coach Bamagrad recently took over the seahawks and will have his hands full with a very good cowboys team, T. Romo has a big day
    Cowboys Win 35-17

(1-3) Texans @ (2-2) Ravens
    after the 2-0 start the ravens have lost 2, the texans have started slow but have shown signs of life in recent week, the ravens defense will stop the run, but M. Shaub will get his team the win with his arm
    Texans Win 21-17

(1-3) Giants @ (2-2) 49ers
    the 49ers are back on track, the giants and coach cimmy have had some close heartbreaking loses, should be a great defensive game, it will come down to who can run the ball and protect the ball, its a big game for both teams early in the year, i like the omfl bowl runner ups
    49ers WIN 12-9

6. VishaL

(3-1) Lions @ (1-3) Broncos
    Moogle has the Lions in the upper challon of the NFC, Stafford has been great, Double Calvin Johnson and it still wont matter, the broncos need to establish the run to have a shot at the upset, but who on the Broncos will cover CJ?
    Lions Win 35-14

(1-3) Titans @ (2-2) Bengals
    Coach StevenRhysCann has the bengals in position to make a run at the division, and will countinue to open eyes as the season goes, what wrong with the Titans? i dont know maybe it was a brutal schedule any how Chris Johnson hasnt look the same this year, but i believe Coach OX will right the ship, this game will be a start for the Titans , in a nailbiter
    Titans WIN 45-42