Vishal - Eagles

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Claven, Mar 7, 2010.

1. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Vishal - Eagles

First off I'm not pleased that Gaddy didn't take this to Web or myself first, instead of posting in the general fourm. Second, I don't have a big problem with what Vishal did here. Stats might of been padded a bit but It also looks to be Vishal had to throw to win the game. I don't see any reason to come down on him for this. Mainly because through out the OMFL's 2 year run, man teams have padded stats against the CPU. I can also guarantee you that majority of coaches broke rules when playing the CPU. Like going for it on 4th down, and not mixing up their play calling and the ones who know how to problem took advantage of the CPU's AI with NANO blitzes and what ever other things that can be done. This is my opinion on the matter. I don't believe anything should be done to Vishal, but at the most it should only be a warning to appease the rest of the OMFL. Luckily we are incorporating subs next week so this shouldn't happen again.

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I don't think (not sure if your asking though) he should get a warning or anything. The score wasn't that bad, a verbal - be careful, is sufficient. It really wasn't that bad and gaddy should have never done what he done.