VOTE!!! Direction of the OFFL

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Basis4aDay56, Mar 17, 2009.

?

Please vote below:

1. YES! The OFFL should end its current leagues and launch our concept league in NCAA 09.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. NO! We should play out our current leagues until the new game is launched!

11 vote(s)
    78.6%
  3. (If you voted YES for #1) We should END our current leagues and launch our concept league NOW.

3 vote(s)
    21.4%
  4. (If you voted YES for #1) We should NOT end now; we should play out our current seasons!

7 vote(s)
    50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

VOTE!!! Direction of the OFFL

Okay guys, the "need a change" thread blew up big time and is pretty confusing. I take the blame for this since I asked that everyone respond to the same thread to keep things organized -- bad move in hindsight. Anyway, there are some big doings going on in the league, and we need EVERYONE to vote! Here is a summary of what each item you can vote on is:

Voting Option #1: YES! Launch our concept league in NCAA 09 to be prepared for NCAA 10. This would end all leagues and create the OFFL East, OFFL West, OFFL Mid-Major, and PK's Coaching Progression Dynasty

Voting Option #2: NO! We should wait for the new game! I like the current setup of the leagues!

Voting Option #3: ONLY IF you voted YES (#1), please on this: We should END our current seasons in ALL leagues and begin the new concept league IMMEDIATELY.

Voting Option #4: ONLY IF you voted YES (#1), please vote on this: We should FINISH our current seasons in the current leagues before disbanding and reforming.

PLEASE NOTE: All discussion of these ideas should take place in the Discussion Thread. Please, only VOTE in the poll here to keep your anonimity. Feel free to vote whichever way you feel the league should go -- there is no pressure to make any decision!

Thank you for reading, and VOTE DAMN YOU! :p

2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Gonna sticky this for the time being.

3. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Thank you sir. Hopefully this encourages more participation, since the discussion thread exploded with activity!

4. ReagleBeagle

ReagleBeagle Guest

I voted Yes but did not vote 2nd half as I would be happy either way. Obviously the YES vote has won but I think part 2 of the vote should be decided by the top teams that have the chance of winning the championship as the rest of us will be BCS bowl winners at best. If AG, Dat, etc. want to play for the championship for the OFFL record books we should let them.

5. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Still a lot of people yet to vote, but it definitely appears that switching is likely to win. I think we still need to hear from at least 12 more people though, so who knows.

6. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

I voted to go to the end of the current seasons. I'm certainly not going to challenge in any league, but I think we owe the guys who would a chance to finish with a bang.

7. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

I think we have around 18 active people across the leagues, so that's 16/18 already voted.

8. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

I vote to move on and to do it now. If the guys want to continue to play the OFFL1 for another few weeks they certainly can, and I would probably keep up to the best of my ability, but if the majority want to move on now that should happen too.