Vote for settings

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Mags, Mar 1, 2010.

?

Vote for difficulty

1. Go to All-Madden

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Stay at All-Pro

100.0%
  1. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

Vote for settings

Difficulty for next year, so it is official...

2. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

Anyone know what effect this will have?

I was all for it but have heard conflicting stories?

3. adross33

adross33 Walk On

There won't be as many 200 plus rushing yards games ... more interceptions ...

4. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

for the record i voted for AllMadden. if we could move any players at all before snap i would say stay at all pro, but since we cannot then i say we go all madden for sure.

5. Trashyman44

Trashyman44 THELOU CRUSHER

even tho i suck i voted all madden,its more fair

6. gt86

gt86 Walk On

i voted all pro because I really don't care what settings we use because ech one has it's pros and con's

7. Luis

Luis Walk On

I wont vote, cause I havent played on allmadden, just all pro, so I cant make a judgment. BTW who is Legend Rips, is he on the league? Why has he voted?

8. Thelou

Thelou Walk On

Luis, there is no option not to vote. This is a league poll which means every member of the league SHOULD vote. Your reason for not voting is sound and true, however, you can use your past two seasons experience to cast your vote.

Did you like the overall gameplay experience on all-pro settings? Were there times that you thought something was too easy or maybe something just didnt seem quite right such as an abnormal amount of broken tackles?

You can use those two questions there to make a vote. If you didnt have any issues or problems with the way the game was played, then vote to keep the current settings. If you thought the settings were okay but needed adjusting, then vote to try all-madden. It's really not that difficult and we need max participation to make MEGA a better league.