Vote it up..

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Kasper, Jul 18, 2012.

?

Restart or no?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No

8 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

So I had a member say a vote should be put up on this coaching prestige/coaching contracts business- here it is. Mind you this would mean a restart for the OD.

Pros: use OS rosters, coaching prestige would be a lot more dynamic, CPU teams would have changing styles.

Cons: obviously restarting, having to remove and readd members when they get fired (would guys automatically get handed the job they just lost or how would we do it? Could get creative with that part of it)

I would just prefer we keep moving along, but here's the vote. We didn't have a big issue over this last year, I don't see the fuss now. Plus, this is another way of keeping human controlled teams talent level down.

dj illmatic 23
    fuzzyl0gic
    sawemoff
    Philstyle3005
    BPHusker
    Steamer43
    Kapono
    -Cougars-
    Hokie Effect
    aarondramp

Please post your thoughts on this too, don't just vote. If you have other pros or cons o ad go for it too.

2. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

We just started the LV OD and we are using created coaches with contracts off. That seems to be the norm, as that was what we did in my 2 OD's last year too. I didn't even notice anything out of the ordinary as far as progression or recruiting. Out of sight out of mind I guess.

Oh and the OS rosters are nothing to scream about. Lots of homerish ratings changes were done.....

3. dj illmatic 23

dj illmatic 23 Walk On

I like coach's contracts. It gives you additional goals to achieve. I've always liked keeping an eye on them and trying to complete them. Using the OS rosters is a big plus as well. I just think it will be silly for someone to win the conference or even the title and still have a D prestige. As far as penalties if they get fired and have to rejoin, I think starting over with a D- coaching prestige is penalty enough. Especially, when a lot of guys will have brought their's up. If we do go this route, I hope we can have a quick turn around, so I can at least knock out pre-season before I go on vacation.

4. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

I just want to keep rolling and get things going.

5. dj illmatic 23

dj illmatic 23 Walk On

Talk about being out there all by yourself. Can I at least get a sympathy vote at this point, so I don't feel so lonely:(

6. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

I feel the same way, but I don't think we will be winning this poll. :( lol

7. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

That was fast- idk what happened to Tim but I'm not planning on him voting.

Case closed fairly quickly haha.

8. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Maybe to make dj illmatic 23 feel better, we can come up with some coaching goals for him to meet. And if he doesn't he gets das boot :p

J/k please take it easy on me tonight

• Like Like x 1