Vote: Member 13

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Shaun Mason, Jun 11, 2013.

?

Who do we pick?

Poll closed Jun 11, 2013.
  1. Baron

9 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. sawemoff

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    TMFL25

Only two valid nominations were Baron and Sawemoff. I'm closing this at 8 PM, so get your vote in.

2. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

Although both candidates are worthy in my eyes, I voted for Baron because of his consistency of activity in the league with participation and having sim gameplay.

• Like Like x 1
  3. biggcoug65

biggcoug65 49er for Life

I went with Baron, he seems like a good fit based on what I've heard. I am also sure that sawemoff will get in sooner rather than later if he doesnt get in here.

4. pittrocks43

pittrocks43 TMFL Steelers

I believe both guys need to be in TMFL but at this point my vote goes to Baron. I've only read good things about him & I think he'll prove he belongs here.

5. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

I wish we could announce Cheez instead of Baron , just to annoy him lol

• Like Like x 2
  6. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

We should

7. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Well I know Cheez is a good sport and would be game , but I am not sure if we want to go full on silly with the process yet.

Shaun may want to kick somebody in the nuts if it gets out of hand later on lol

8. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

I would also like to point out that Saw does not argue in the CB with Keller about who does more TE cheese :whistle:

9. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

TMFL25

Hey guys, I just wanted to say thanks for having faith in me to be a quality member of TMFL25. I know I'm going to do my damnedest to reward that faith. I know the big knock against me is how much whining I do and I'm definitely trying now and will continue to try to keep that down. I enjoy these games but more especially the guys, for the most part, that I play against.

That said, a little info about me:

I'm 24 years old, a recent grad of Ohio University in Athens (where Shaun's been arrested. Not that that narrows things down a bit,). I've got a degree in Journalism, and currently work for a small daily newspaper in South Carolina. Being a journalist can mean some hectic, bullshit hours, but there's almost always a time in a 48-hour span that I can nail a game down. I try to bring my experience writing about football and in cutting video up to provide content and hope to do so in TMFL25.

I've had some absolutely phenomenal games in TMFL and I look forward to having some more with you guys. Always fun to hop on the micks. :D

Looking back through the process, I have absolutely no qualms with any of the things that have been said about me. Dan, I just want to say that I could probably have worded things better to Masler, or whoever it was, during the Mumble chat during that so that's on me.

However, I Peench can burn in hell for his shenanigans. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  10. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.