VOTE: What Sliders should we go with?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Emmdotfrisk, Dec 15, 2010.

?

What sliders?

1. Keep them as is.

66.7%
  2. Make slight adjustments, explain in post.

33.3%
  3. Revert to old SH AA sliders

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Sim Nation Sliders

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. The Deuce Sliders

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. OTHER, explain in post.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

I would like to keep them as is.. We may determine down the road that additional tweaks are necessary to fix a few things, but its nice that the CPU actually matters for once. Just like in real life, if you overlook an easy opponent, you are gunna get beat

3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

hmm.... why wasn't this posted in Season 3 offseason? instead of week 5...

4. BG

BG On The Rize!

The sliders are actually a bit more challenging, but managable. I also vote to keep them the same and make tweaks as needed!

5. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

I don't care but the All-American setting is best for USER games but I'm like everyone else I want the tougher games that Heisman offers us.

6. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

I want whatever gives the majority a good tough game. I know I wasn't the only one who was tired of seeing games 50 something to 14 all the time. It just isn't realistic to beat decent teams week in and week out like that. I took 5 L's 2 seasons ago. It happens. Did we not join TF(TSO) for realism and sim play? If not, then I am in the wrong place. I am good with the heisman sliders with good tweaks or going to something like Sim-Nation sliders.

7. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

I think bumping CPU Passing down 5 or 10, bumping human tackling 5, and bumping human pass rush 5 would be a good tweak.

8. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    To be honest I like them. Yea there needs to be tweaks but I like how it's not a guaranteed victory versus CPU. You have to be on your game every week or you lose. I have noticed you have to run the ball to win, or at least attempt to run the ball. Just like IRL. In user games you have to rely on playcalling (not gameplanning agg ;)) and not turning it over. All in all these sliders provide better parity in user and CPU games. We are suppose to be the beat effing dynasty on ps3. So lets keep these and keep communicating on what needs to be tweaked. We willget this down guys!

9. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

I like the sliders now after the first round of tweaks. Feels great to me now.

Mike

10. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

tweaks on heisman and emmdot might have hit it on the head with what he suggested

11. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

I'm with Emm on this. I think the sliders are great. Sorry if you guys lose a game or two to the CPU...sucks that it is actually realistic now huh? I know I was displeased with my loss to South Carolina, but not because I lost, but because of the cpu, Lattimore was deadly. Minor tweaks to get away from the bullshit are fine. My loss to UVA was fun. Sucked that I lost, but I should've played better. Honestly, I don't care whose toes I step on with this, but...if you guys are going to constantly bitch every time you lose to the cpu, it just sounds to me like you're going to be whining "I only wanna win!" It happens time to time, we all do it, where the CPU goes into RoboCop mode and we all complain about it, but it's when it is a constant, the consistency of looking for an excuse, the "I couldn't stop this", "The cpu cheesed with 5 4th down attempts", "The cpu QB didn't miss a single pass", "My team isn't as good as your team". My point of view, time to buckle up, welcome to a PREMIER LEAGUE. Time to learn how to play offense and defense and stop the BS when it is stoppable. If it's a "My team is terrible", well....you PICKED your team at the beginning of the season and you recruit for them. I did terrible at recruiting seasons 1 and 2 and I'm paying for it now. Oh well. Some guys went and picked teams that aren't top tier for the challenge....Ya'll didn't have to.

So, with that said, how about we suck it up, stick with the sliders (with minor tweaks as Frisk posted) and compete. You can win with these sliders, and you can lose. IT'S REAL!

• Like Like x 2
  12. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Well said. That is the reason I am enjoying these sliders. Every game with Baylor should be a challenge. I can't wait to play Tracy.

Mike

13. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Great post, I agree with you.. Unusual but it happens. lol

14. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    +1000 Cimmy. Great post