VT vs Miami

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Hokie Effect, Aug 19, 2012.

1. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

GMONEY 15 with our history I figure we better start scheduling week 5 now. I can play Monday 730-10pm est. Tuesday during the day I am open pending my 11 month old cooperating and again 730-10pm est at night

2. Hokie Effect

You want to try to just nock out both our league games Monday night? How about 730pm est T3 and right after play this one.

3. Hokie Effect

Same as above. Let me know if ou can play today.

4. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

Hokie Effect

I was thinking Wednesday 730pm EST. I have a game already schedules after work and it's a big bowl game at that. Now sometimes I see you log in in the early morning. Do you ever play then or just recruit? Like 8am EST. If not cool just asking. Let me know if wednesday 730pm EST will work for you.

Im really looking forward to more QB read options. That's sooo much fun.:rolleyes:

5. Hokie Effect

When I am not working I can get on in the morning. So yeah if you would rather go Wednesday morning 8am I can swing that or Wednesday night 730m pm est is fine also. Just let me know, but I am sure the masses would prefer teh ealier start time.

Oh and I am running more of a pro style PB with VT, so no worries on the option read. Although I may run a few just to piss you off. :p

6. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

lol...It's all good. I really didn't have a issue with it as I just was pissed at the DE as he plays no one. Then after yor speedy QB breaks 6 tackles and runs 72 yards out. No that pissed me the @#$% off. Win or Lose actually all in all it was a good battle. I just happened to come up short on our game. No worries Hokie. Looking forward to more battles with you.

Hey we can do Wednesday 8am EST. I'll be back from the gym and had my dinner by then so no worries. Once again i'll log on and send you an im ready message and you can send the invite.

Still no MIC. Was on phone with XBOX for an hour after our game and it's something inside the 360 they told me so I have to get it repaired. However living here in Asia that won't happen. So I won't have a mic for a while until I purchase another XBOX 360.

7. Hokie Effect

Okay cool. Confirming tomorrow morning 8am est. Yeah that QB keep on the read was ridiculous. I almost felt bad it was so unreal.....

Yeah the DE does play dummy this year on the read option, but I guess with alot of high profile teams incorporating it into their offenses EA wanted it to be effective. But leave it to EA to fuk that up and make it almost dominant.