1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

VT vs OU

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Hokie Effect, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

BennettForce

The long awaited matchup.....

Assuming we advance tonight at 830pm est, you want to play tonight afterwards. I am free then until about 10pm est. Or would Thursday work better. I am free most of the day if I can juggle my 10 month old or evenings 730-10pm est.

2. BennettForce

BennettForce Walk On

Yeah I've got the 5 yr old and a 10 month old so I definitely feel you on that buddy! I've had them both most of the summer, I'm almost ready for work to start back lol, they are great though. I actually don't have them tomorrow so would you wanna shoot for maybe around lunch say 12ish your time tomorrow. I can also do late night gaming tonight but that would be around 11 your time. Also feel free to text me anytime buddy 270-566-8331 Looking forward to it, take it easy on the old man (y)

3. Hokie Effect

Tomorrow afternoon is actually very busy for me. If I am up tonight I can play, but if not I could probably play during the afternoon nap. I will text either way.

4. BennettForce

BennettForce Walk On

Lets get crazy and play around 10 cst tonight!!!

5. Hokie Effect

I better start the coffee pot now then. I will try my best to make it. Kinda want to get this one in asap too...

• Like Like x 1
  6. BennettForce

BennettForce Walk On

awesome if I can get on earlier I'll let you know shoot me a text so I have your number trying to get kids to bed :)