VT vs OU

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Hokie Effect, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

BennettForce

The long awaited matchup.....

Assuming we advance tonight at 830pm est, you want to play tonight afterwards. I am free then until about 10pm est. Or would Thursday work better. I am free most of the day if I can juggle my 10 month old or evenings 730-10pm est.

2. BennettForce

BennettForce Walk On

Yeah I've got the 5 yr old and a 10 month old so I definitely feel you on that buddy! I've had them both most of the summer, I'm almost ready for work to start back lol, they are great though. I actually don't have them tomorrow so would you wanna shoot for maybe around lunch say 12ish your time tomorrow. I can also do late night gaming tonight but that would be around 11 your time. Also feel free to text me anytime buddy 270-566-8331 Looking forward to it, take it easy on the old man (y)

3. Hokie Effect

Tomorrow afternoon is actually very busy for me. If I am up tonight I can play, but if not I could probably play during the afternoon nap. I will text either way.

4. BennettForce

BennettForce Walk On

Lets get crazy and play around 10 cst tonight!!!

5. Hokie Effect

I better start the coffee pot now then. I will try my best to make it. Kinda want to get this one in asap too...

• Like Like x 1
  6. BennettForce

BennettForce Walk On

awesome if I can get on earlier I'll let you know shoot me a text so I have your number trying to get kids to bed :)