W14: Patriots vs Chargers

Discussion in 'The Longest Yard' started by Ace847, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

whoozy11

The Chargers with a losing record plan on making it 4/4 and sweeping the AFC East against the 6-6 Patriots. Both of these teams need a win to keep their playoff hopes alive! Chargers HC Danny Ski has reported that Patriots HC Patrick Cordell has been harassing him with a plethora of text messages boasting about how easy this win will be for him.... However coach Ski has countless hours of game film on the Pats and is confident that he will be able to handle the interception machine Tom Brady and make his league leading 38 int's a whopping 44 after the end of this one....After their blockbuster trade at the beginning of the season these two coaches have been itching to match-up for the first time in TLY and this one should prove to live up to its hype.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

Prediction: Patriots reception leader will be San Diego's CB Adam Jones!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

When is this shit going down?

4. whoozy11

whoozy11 Walk On

You're really making Brady mad and that's a bad thing for you Mr. Ski. The Pats D is lickin their chops because the leagues leading fumbler is in front of them this week. Brady was asked about the upcoming game. He didn't say too much. He only mumbled something about the LEAGUES LEADING FUMBLER etc.
    Chris Johnson was asked the same question. He mentioned that he's 100% healthy and finished with some thing about THE LEAGUES LEADING FUMBLER blah, blah. Also this week, Jerod Mayo started a Facebook page titled "LEAGUES LEADING FUMBLER." Which I thought was a very catchy name. Coach Cordell is poised and ready. Coach was also seen at the gym wearing an odd t shirt. It just had three big bold letters on the front. The letters were "LLF". Not exactly sure what that stands for, so we'll do some research and get back to you.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

After you go to sleep! Probably tonight at 11pm pst 2pm est! Patrick is a night owl.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

Mayo is original!

7. whoozy11

whoozy11 Walk On

I thought so too.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

I posted a game summary of the Chargers loss/win...... All my smack talk didn't actualize but I did somehow end up with a win..... It was a fun match-up though. I wish we were in the same division whoozy11. Maybe in the Madden 14 release we can figure out how to be in the same division!

• Like Like x 1