W15: Bills Upset Seahawks To Keep Playoff Hopes Alive

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by Broncos218, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

[​IMG] 9 - 27 [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Mario Williams had a sack in the strong defensive effort from the Bills

BILLS DOWN SEAHAWKS, PLAYOFF HOPES STILL HANGING BY A THREAD
    Entering a must-win game, the Bills needed to pull of the upset over the 10-win Seahawks to have a chance at the postseason. Their prospects looked bright after putting up the first points in the game, and held a lead at halftime. However, the Seahawks began to slowly creep back in the second half. The Bills eventually made a FG to extend the lead to 17-9 in the fourth quarter, but Peyton Manning looked primed for another comeback. But instead of leading the 'Hawks on a valiant drive, Patrick Chung picked off Manning and took it back to the house to seal the game. The interception was Manning's 4th of the game, and his 5th would lead to a late FG resulting in the 27-9 final scoreline. Now at 7-7, the Bills still have a shot at the division title or the #6 seed. The current 6-spot belongs to the Tennessee Titans at 8-6, and the Titans actually hold the head-to-head tiebreaker over Buffalo. With a few other teams at 7-6, it may be difficult for the Bills to enter the playoffs this way. Buffalo's other hope would be to defeat Miami in W16 while having the Jets get upset by the San Diego Chargers. This would set up a W17 showdown between Buffalo and the Jets to determine the division champ. The Bills will surely be on the outlook for the Jets result next week, and have a message for TwoTONS04...

gg TJ Scikotic

Key Stats (Player stats under wrong team name tho)
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  2. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

GG tyler, you definitely took it to me that game.

• Like Like x 1
  3. thoov08

thoov08 Walk On

Broncos218 Nice win man. If things shake out right for you next week we might have a big matchup to end the regular season. I'm looking forward to it either ways.

Scikotic Why couldn't you have crushed him like you did me???

• Like Like x 1
  4. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

Nice Write up ... love the stat box
    Broncos218

5. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

It's not every day you get to play a flawless game. He just had my number....