W16: Bills vs Dolphins

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Broncos218, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

CHUNKNESS

doug, what's your schedule the next few days? Here's what I got:
    Sat: should be available most the day, but there's an outside chance I may go to the USC game (6pm ET)
    Sun: Doubtful I'll be around and able to play during NFL games. Best chance would be after SNF.
    Mon: After 4pm ET

let's try to knock this one out saturday if possible

2. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Broncos218

Hey Tyler. I'm catching up on family time today. If you go to the USC game, have fun! Otherwise, let me know if you'll be around tonight and we can work something out. I could play around 10pm EST for sure, but could possibly arrange an earlier kickoff depending on what the kids are up to. Sunday same thing for me. After SNF would be perfect. Monday, I should be available around 6pm EST, or possibly sooner. Let me know your plans for the USC game once you know and we can work off of that.

3. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

CHUNKNESS turns out no usc game, but I do have to take off for a while. I should be available after about 7pm ET. I might still be around at 10pm ET & I'll look for you then if possible. But if tonight doesn't work, then let's shoot for after SNF

4. CHUNKNESS

sounds good. I'll let you know if I can kickoff sooner tonight, but 10pm EST is a sure bet for me.

5. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

CHUNKNESS looks like i'm about to take off again for a bit here in a few mins. If I'm back and ready to play, I'll let you know

6. CHUNKNESS

OK, I should be around for a while tonight. Hit me up if you get back. Otherwise, we'll play after SNF.