1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

WAC Preview Show - The Cathedral '13

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by vatechhokie01, Jun 12, 2012.

1. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

Here ya go: Our last of 3 conference previews for the upcoming season... and all in 25mins!

We'll be working on a thing or two a bit more "special" in the coming weeks. Keep a look out.

• Like Like x 1
  2. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

Damn that punt it totally screwed me! I will find the white back and run the shit out of him.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

vatechhokie01 any way you can get these on youtube? apparently I work in North Korea and can't access drop box...

4. vatechhokie01

I can't believe you want to watch this crap, lol. But, alas, although it might appear that I am tech-savvy, I have no idea how to put it on youtube. I think youtube only allows 10min files which is why I chose to do it in dropbox. I'll see what I can come up with going forward.

5. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

i've seen a 10 hour video on youtube...

6. vatechhokie01

not sure. think you can pay for extra but free accounts are 10min limits. ill check.

7. vatechhokie01

P.S. your little team page deal-io is pretty sweet. if you can get everyone to do that keeping a league history would be so much easier. all this to say... i'm ripping it from you, lol.

8. vatechhokie01

what I'm talking about for everyone else...