Wager Wire

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by Joe_THEDREAM, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

I'm looking for someone to share updating the wager wire with me. I'm going to be good portion of next season.

At the pace we play, sabo has too much on his plate. If we all contribute 10 minutes per play week, thats two hours off of what he has to do.

If you see something you can contribute to, post it here.

2. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

3. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

I can help out i have alot of time during the day......just let me know how I get access to make the changes to u guys post...ect

4. Joe_THEDREAM

https://spreadsheets1.google.com/ccc?hl=en&key=tvAqBNVXRDwfsh8hugT8e9A&hl=en#gid=0

Here's what i've created so far. Whatever you bet, will be put into the spread sheet as a +/- and it will sum itself up. Fred and I can put the lines in the lower left, and you just post on here what team your going with and for how much. Plug it in, and it fixes itself. Fred, whats your email, i'll add you as a person who can edit. You know how to work with Excel???

5. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Yea work with it a little my wife is an expert so i will be good.... email is little.fred@hotmail.com

6. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

I've got Design4 files for templates for head-to-head matchups from a couple seasons ago...shoot me a PM if you want them. It would require you to have Design to modify them.

7. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

I can help double check the numbers to make sure everything is alright

8. Joe_THEDREAM

I'm not familiar with design? I don't have that program. Someone 2x'ing the numbers got plugged in the right spot would be great

9. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

If you look back in the archive, you could probably find the wager wire when i did it...a little more detailed than last years, but much more time probably.

10. Joe_THEDREAM

Alrighty i'll check into it when i get a free minute. Life for the next 3 weeks is going to be chaos, so for this season, this is what we'll roll with more than likely.