Wait.....

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Hellisan, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Wait.....

.... Did they make it so we can no longer listen to fight songs as our menu music?

2. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

sounded like it was just generic music in the background. i tend to blank it out so i'm not sure.

3. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

not sure the first thing i did was turn off the menu music.

4. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Wow... This is the first thing that truly disappoints me about the game. I'm a little worried about receivers getting open against man coverage. But this is the first thing that makes me wanna stick up the middle finger. lol

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Has anyone tried custom music yet? Just wondering if the other person can hear your music.

I'm with Helli though, I hate not hearing "Hail To The Victors" over and over again lol

6. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

The other person can't hear your custom music. Afterall, do you think that EA is dumb enough to force someone to listen to their opponent's custom audio file that repeats "f*ck you, you little b*tch! I just scored a TD on your little f*ggot ass and your momma is a crack smoking whore, etc, etc" every time they score a TD (because you know someone would do that if this is the way it works).

Anywho, I used custom stadium sounds for every Big10 team + ND in games past that I stream from my PC, but I wasn't able to set it up properly (my 360 couldn't see my songs for some reason) last night.

7. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

One thing that bothers me is that after the play you cant press the two bumper buttons to access the replay. Unless I'm missing something you have to go to the pause menu in this years game.