1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Waiting List Scrimmage?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Coach KO, Sep 26, 2010.

1. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Waiting List Scrimmage?

I wasn't sure where to post this. I will certainly send PM's but I figured I would get a sense of availability of the guys who I need to schedule a scrimmage game to get on the waiting list.

Could someone leave their availability or other owners AIMs so I can schedule a game? Heck even if someone just wants to practice with their team IM down with it.

AIM: jettagy
    Cell: 978 697 5298 (feel free to send a text if you want as well)
    email: koliver0821@comcast.net or kris.oliver@newriver.com

2. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Bump? If someone could just post a couple of the people that accepting scrimmages to get on the waiting list, I would appreciate it. Put down your availability. Send me an AIM or PM if you are even interested in playing a game. Im sick of playing East Lobby ballers.

3. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Look for mcgad806 on AIM or CoachGaddy on the forums. He is our official scrimmage guy. But any of our board members can give you a new member scrimmage. They are listed here.

http://traditionfootball.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8532

Thanks for staying active here. I will look at your new member application and look into bumping you up on the waiting list.

4. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Thanks Gaddy for the game. Its a little easier to take the loss when i get stomped on by my favorite team!! Thanks again!

5. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

yeah, Gaddy is good