Waiting List Scrimmage?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Coach KO, Sep 26, 2010.

1. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Waiting List Scrimmage?

I wasn't sure where to post this. I will certainly send PM's but I figured I would get a sense of availability of the guys who I need to schedule a scrimmage game to get on the waiting list.

Could someone leave their availability or other owners AIMs so I can schedule a game? Heck even if someone just wants to practice with their team IM down with it.

AIM: jettagy
    Cell: 978 697 5298 (feel free to send a text if you want as well)
    email: koliver0821@comcast.net or kris.oliver@newriver.com

2. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Bump? If someone could just post a couple of the people that accepting scrimmages to get on the waiting list, I would appreciate it. Put down your availability. Send me an AIM or PM if you are even interested in playing a game. Im sick of playing East Lobby ballers.

3. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Look for mcgad806 on AIM or CoachGaddy on the forums. He is our official scrimmage guy. But any of our board members can give you a new member scrimmage. They are listed here.

http://traditionfootball.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8532

Thanks for staying active here. I will look at your new member application and look into bumping you up on the waiting list.

4. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Thanks Gaddy for the game. Its a little easier to take the loss when i get stomped on by my favorite team!! Thanks again!

5. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

yeah, Gaddy is good