Waiting List

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by alemic, Nov 5, 2010.

1. alemic

alemic Walk On

All new members requesting a team must fill out these few questions in order for us to add you to the dynasty.

PSN:
    Time Zone:
    Team:
    Availability:
    Email:
    Why you want in this dynasty:
    Why we should add you:

2. Coach_Gruden

Coach_Gruden Walk On

Put me on the waiting list please
    PSN Coach_Gruden
    Time Zone: PST
    Team: Not sure
    Availability: usually everyday after 5pst
    Email mcculley10@gmail.com
    Why you want in this dynasty:like the idea of building up a team with dedicated memebers
    Why we should add you: because i'm easy to beat in a user game and play my cpu games in a timely matter...

3. axspecialk

axspecialk Walk On

easy to beat in a user game LMAO whata crock of hot steamin S H I T!!! lol

4. Coach_Gruden

Coach_Gruden Walk On

come on axe help a brother out...trying to get into a full OD lol....

5. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

atleast he's honest

6. alemic

alemic Walk On

Hey man I would love to get you into this dynasty. Let me see about a potential spot opening up in the dynasty. I would like to talk to you first on AIM if possible. killphilfromwill add me and if you see me on hit me up. Also if you can text ask titangator for my number.

@Coach_Gruden

7. Coach_Gruden

Coach_Gruden Walk On

don't have an AIM...can you text me? 208-661-8160 or email me? mcculley10@gmail.com or facebook and we can chat...send me an friend invite if you like at christopher scott mcculley

8. alemic

alemic Walk On

I will be adding you now. Will NeSmith

9. Coach_Gruden

Coach_Gruden Walk On

got it will, thanks.

10. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

PSN: dzsummes3

Time Zone: Central

Team: UAB or North Texas (although i did see SMU on the roster and i thought they were 2* and the dynasty was strictly a 1*?)

Availability: Week-day nights, Week-end days

Email: dzsummes3@gmail.com

Why you want in this dynasty: I'm currently in two dynasty, a rebuilding one and a powerhouse one. Both are great but Ive really enjoyed starting at the bottom and building up a team the way I want.

Why we should add you: If I had to pick one word, consistency. Ill get my games in on time, ill have my recaps done, ill have my side content up to date, and ill always be roaming around the threads.

11. titangator

titangator Walk On

Added to the list... Alemic will be able to tell you more if any teams come open or anything...

SMU probably started as a 1 star, and jumped up to 2 star after year 1.

12. ChaoticUT

Cool, thanks

13. alemic

alemic Walk On

apparently we might be having a spot open up soon. i have been really busy these past few days. I will get around to it as soon as I can, most likely tomorrow afternoon. If you want add me on AIM killphilfromwill

14. ChaoticUT

Sounds good. Just keep me updated

15. alemic

alemic Walk On

There is a spot open if you can accept the following rules:

1. You must stay active on the forums with a game recap.
    2. Play like I expect TF members to play, SIM style.
    3. Understand that you will have to sit out the rest of the season and only recruit. You will not be able to play the last 3 weeks of the season or the bowl game if you make it to one. Only because you are joining so late and its not fair to the other players.

16. ChaoticUT

Couple quick questions. Did you guys decide if your gonna allow coaches to move up teams or would you have to stay with the team you select? And would I need to recap the last games of this season?

17. alemic

alemic Walk On

We decided to make you build up your one star school. But you can switch to any other 1 star team at the end of the season.

And no just the games that you get to play. Not the ones that get simmed. And it's not certain that you won't get to play them, I am going to talk to a couple other people

18. ChaoticUT

So just to clarify, you can't build up your 1* school then hop to a 2-3* school?

19. alemic

alemic Walk On

Correct. You still with your 1 star school to the end

20. ChaoticUT

Alright, Ill take my name off the list then.

21. titangator

titangator Walk On

typical ut fan.... lol j/k

22. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

PSN: ravens66tug
    Time Zone: Central US
    Team: No real preference..further West is better
    Availability: Daily, before 11 a.m. or after 9 p.m.
    Email: ravensmac@gmail.com
    Why you want in this dynasty: Rules are detailed, can support, active members..seems to be a good fit
    Why we should add you: Every league needs a range of owners/abilities...I am a 62 year old, retired, gaming rookie...1st year. I never quite games, my DNF in Madden and NCAA is 1%...I founded and run 4 web based fantasy football leagues, so I know what it takes to have a quality league.

• Like Like x 1
  23. alemic

alemic Walk On

Only one thing that we ask from every member is content assignments. Right now we are looking for somebody to pick up a conference blog. If we add you, can you start a conference blog for whichever conference you choose?

24. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

This is the blog for the 4 leagues I founded and run...hofl's posterous - Home.

I can do podcasts as well, listening to one of yours right now.....I can do a conference blog, just need a format you want. Being from Washington I am a long time PAC 10 fan.

What teams are available? Read the rules, I missed seeing how often the league advances? How many user games a season?

25. alemic

alemic Walk On

Podcasts! You are my new go to man lol. We can work together on some podcast, don't worry about the conference blogs.

We advance every 48 hours unless a user vs user game that has been scheduled within those 48 hours is going to be played. And we get at least 3 user vs user games in a year, possibly more. If you still want in, add me on PSN Alemic92 and we would be more than happy to get you in.

These teams have just left and are looking for new coaches, but once you get the invite you can take any one star team.
    Utah State
    Idaho
    San Jose State
    Western Michigan

However I know the Sun Belt is pretty well represented as well as the C-USA. I would like for you to go to one of those two conferences however it is not required. Just choose any 1 star team that you want.